Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By morton30

Thread: Lethargic test/npp/tbol

morton30 is offline Associate Member

Lethargic test/npp/tbol

Hi everyone 3 weeks ago i started a 700mg test 700mg npp 80mg tbol a week cycle and 2 weeks in im hit with unbelievable lethargy like i have never felt in my life i do not possess the enthusiasm to even get up walk to the kitchen to eat let alone train i have been taking 0.25mg arimadex everyday and 0.5mg caber monday and thursday. do you guys think it could be the caber because i have took 0.25mg arimdex ED with 700mg test before and never and i never felt like this

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a simple google search will point out that "tiredness" is a common side effect of arimidex ..

lower your test dose if your estrogen sensitive and drop the Adex completely.. if your not estrogen sensitive then keep test dose high and just drop the adex .

why are you running Caber ? are you also prolactin sensitive ? if so then don't run Nandrolones, especially at those dosages ..
    if you have to take all these shitty un healthy junk ancillary drugs , then you didn't set your cycle up properly for your body

your running 2 grams of gear per week .. you could of easily set that up to avoid the ancillary drugs that are causing your problems.

lots of good AAS out there . 2 grams of gear , you could get a lot out of without needing the junk ancillaries ,, and heart damaging drugs like caber .

add some masteron to your cycle. lower your NPP down to 350. drop the ancillary stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    a simple google search will point out that "tiredness" is a common side effect of arimidex ..

lower your test dose if your estrogen sensitive and drop the Adex completely.. if your not estrogen sensitive then keep test dose high and just drop the adex .

why are you running Caber ? are you also prolactin sensitive ? if so then don't run Nandrolones, especially at those dosages ..
    if you have to take all these shitty un healthy junk ancillary drugs , then you didn't set your cycle up properly for your body
    only time i have ever had gyno i think was tren since then i have never ran any 19-Nors and just used nolvadex with everything else never really touched arimadex after reading what you and others have said in the past but yea i will drop both do you think nolvadex would be good to replace them its just theres so many people against 19nors and nolvadex

Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    only time i have ever had gyno i think was tren since then i have never ran any 19-Nors and just used nolvadex with everything else never really touched arimadex after reading what you and others have said in the past but yea i will drop both do you think nolvadex would be good to replace them its just theres so many people against 19nors and nolvadex
    the reason tren gave you gyno was not likely because of prolactin itself .. tren acts on progestin receptors as actual progestin , which then sensitizes you to estrogen . this is a good thing in that it will sensitize your liver towards hepatic IGF output via the estrogen loop.. its bad in that your nipples are also sensitized . its still estrogen causing the issue , but it doesn't matter if you "block it" , its the sensitivty issue thats going on , not actual estrogen levels or aromatization going on.

YES . I would dump adex and just run a maintenance dose of Nolvadex at like 10-20mg per day . also adding in masteron will block the the nandrolones ability to activate progestin receptors

thanks for the help mate i just found a full viral of masteron in my stash so happys days
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information