Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana

Thread: Test Enth pinning

JDToronto is offline Associate Member

Test Enth pinning

Been posting a lot of questions lately,

I've been using new vial on a separate order of Test Enth from same supplier and for some reason it's been giving me issues after pinning, a burning sensation and somewhat pain. I'm trying to pinpoint what it can be but I'm sure it would be difficult to do so. I'm trying to figure it if it's not what it is or if it's just that I'm pinning in shoulders too much, I've been alternating between shoulders. I've never had issues with Test Enth.

Also, the color of the oil is a bit darker than my other supply from the same supplier when I ordered it last.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    PIP must have a high BA content.You can cut it with sterile oil.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't inject in the shoulder then.
    You shouldn't inject in the same sites all the time anyway, unless you're injecting weeks apart.
    Rotate sites IMO. Better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Don't inject in the shoulder then.
    You shouldn't inject in the same sites all the time anyway, unless you're injecting weeks apart.
    Rotate sites IMO. Better safe than sorry.
    Yea, I know but I don't like injecting in my ass..well, glutes.

Quads, glutes, delts, chest, tris, bis

Plenty of options.
    Or just build up a bunch of scar tissue.
    Your choice.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had this issue before... emailed the source and he confirmed they had a bad batch go out. He sent me replacements for all the vials I ordered... but after all the pain the "bad batch" caused me I couldn't bring myself to use it so I just went out and found another source.

Like everyone has said... don't inject the same area repeatedly. I have always been told you shouldn't hit the same site more than once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Quads, glutes, delts, chest, tris, bis

Plenty of options.
    Or just build up a bunch of scar tissue.
    Your choice.
    I injected in my chest way back and it caused lumps in my chest, I think the Test wasn't injected properly into the muscle, my chest also got so itchy too, it eventually went away. I heard quads are painful.

Jonbana is offline Member
    I inject thighs love it most people find this the best when doing it yourself as well
    I would never inject my shoulder or chest but that's just me
    Red Bastard likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Supplier has nothing to do with it, It is the lab, It could be bad raws, to much BA like songdog said, and very well to much pinning in your delts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I inject thighs love it most people find this the best when doing it yourself as well
    I would never inject my shoulder or chest but that's just me
    I was going to do that yesterday but I had the fear of hitting a nerve or something since I've not done it before in that area. So I injected in pecs. So far so good. I just separated the doses to each side.
    Last edited by JDToronto; 11-06-2016 at 08:31 AM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post

I've been using new vial on a separate order of Test Enth from same supplier and for some reason it's been giving me issues after pinning, a burning sensation and somewhat pain. I'm trying to pinpoint what it can be but I'm sure it would be difficult to do so. I'm trying to figure it if it's not what it is or if it's just that I'm pinning in shoulders too much, I've been alternating between shoulders. I've never had issues with Test Enth.

Also, the color of the oil is a bit darker than my other supply from the same supplier when I ordered it last.
    I get mine straight from the pharmacy and it burn's everytime just gotta deal with the pain . I'm on TRT so will deal with the burn for a very long time lol .

Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post

Most the PIP is caused due a slightly different formula.

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    I get mine straight from the pharmacy and it burn's everytime just gotta deal with the pain . I'm on TRT so will deal with the burn for a very long time lol .
    The thing is I've never had issues pinning, but things do happen and it did.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    PIP must have a high BA content.You can cut it with sterile oil.
    Yes typically high BA or super sensitive to BA. You can either cut it with some sterile oil or even
    another anabolic like DECA or EQ.

Thread Information