Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: How many of you guys here use Glucosamine and MSM?

SuperSamoan is offline Junior Member

How many of you guys here use Glucosamine and MSM?

How many grams of each do you take and do you guys get side effects from it?

I have bum knees. I buy mine from Costco and take it everyday. It seems to help.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan View Post
    You will hear mixed reviews on it but from what I've heard and seen I think it would definitely be worth trying.

BRUTAL is offline Knowledgeable Member
    MSM is amazing , host of good things. I usually take 5g a day but lately experimenting with 10-15g a day. JUST TAKE THIS WITH 150-250MG VIT-C.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Forum Runner

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    It is exceptional for jount health. I have slacked off taking it but that is because my deca makes me "feel" good. Glucosamine actually helps the health of th joint though it doesnt just make your pain/swelling go away like deca. I truly believe any serious lifter should consider it. Guys like 600@50 can tell you, the joints will only take so much. They dont heal as readily as muscles so take care of them. Oh and take the glcosamine with msm and hyaluronic acid.

Obs

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glucosamine is a must for me when on Winnie. Dosage depends on the pain level.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Hey so I have been using animal flex and my mobility is way better but I feel dizzy and lightheaded all day. Also it seems like my coordination is impaired.

On the super cissus supplement insert it says to not operate heavy machinery while on cissus. So I am guessing that this means that it will affect coordination. I am assuming that the same applies to Animal Flex?

Obs
    Yeah but I am not familiar with eith of those meds. Never heard of them.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Glucosamine is great if you suffer from arthritis, now if you have other sort of problems like tendonitis its pretty useless.

Yeah but I am not familiar with eith of those meds. Never heard of them.
    What is the name of the joint supplement you use? The animal flex contains glucosamine msm hyaluronic acid and basically everything else that's supposed to help with the joints but it is making me tired as fuck and I don't know how much longer I can take this.

I'm thinking I probably need to switch supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Glucosamine is great if you suffer from arthritis, now if you have other sort of problems like tendonitis its pretty useless.
    yeah honestly it helps with my joint pain a lot but the side effects are really bad for me personally. I get tired and can't think straight if that makes sense. But it is helping a lot and the inflammation is really going down. i'll probably take it for a few more days and then drop it for good.

I gotta be really careful from here on out. i already use perfect form on all exercises but now I need to avoid overdoing compound lifts.

Genetics are a fucking bitch I wish I didn't have these weak as tendons.

Obs
    What is the name of the joint supplement you use? The animal flex contains glucosamine msm hyaluronic acid and basically everything else that's supposed to help with the joints but it is making me tired as fuck and I don't know how much longer I can take this.

I'm thinking I probably need to switch supplements.
    Ok. I didnt know what it was, I take glucosamine with msm and hyaluronic acid. Nothing I know if works close for oiling your joints.

Ok. I didnt know what it was, I take glucosamine with msm and hyaluronic acid. Nothing I know if works close for oiling your joints.
    I remember in other thread you also said you took deca in the beginning to relieve the inflammation. I know deca is probably way stronger than the glucosamine, msm and hyaluronic acid combo but in your opinion how much stronger would you say it is?

Obs
    I remember in other thread you also said you took deca in the beginning to relieve the inflammation. I know deca is probably way stronger than the glucosamine, msm and hyaluronic acid combo but in your opinion how much stronger would you say it is?
    Better than cortisone injections from a doctor. Best that I have found. It does not heal or lubricate anything but it eliminates swelling/pain.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information