Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Fist cycle - products availability

-futuro is offline New Member

Fist cycle - products availability

Hii guys I am struggling for the planning of my first cycle due to some limitations.

I can buy the products from a guy in my city, the problem is that he can get just a few products, namely: winstrol , masteron , testo, termoxifen.

This guy has been cycling for a couple of years and he already got some problem (heart, gyno... only than he started using the termoxifen). I tried to talk with him about PCT, HCG and AI but he is basically a dickhead who thinks that these stuff is useless.

My initial plan was using testo but I cannot risk to get gyno again (I already got it when I was 15-16 years old so I am pretty sure that without an AI I would develop it again), so due to situation I was thinking to do a winstrol (injectable) only cycle and use just the termoxifen as PCT.

I know that my situation is kind of weird, any suggestion is well accepted.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget about buying it from that guy. Find a source yourself or a different local supplier. You want evrything you need for a successful cycle. Its obvious the guy you know doesn't have a clue. Its easier to find a source than many make it out. I had a harder time finding methylcolbalamin than AAS.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your profile age says your 22.

We advise to wait until 25 so that brain and HPTA are fully matured, this will help prevent issues such as lifelong ED from developing down the line.

songdog, 01dragonslayer and jstone like this.

Educate yourself first prior to starting any cycling.

Try researching here....EDUCATIONAL THREADS

-futuro is offline New Member
    jstone you are absolutely right he doesn't know anything at all... so my only hope is to find a realiable source which seems to be pretty hard to be honest. I am trying in the school gym (which is very well equiped btw) and I don't think that it is a good idea to ask gears to every huge student.

01dragonslayer Thanks for the threads, I must say that I have already read some of those topics.
    I know that it would be better waiting until my 25 but I don't think being 22 will do much more difference

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What's a Fist cycle. Is that like working up to fisting your girlfriend or something?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    But I'm all seriousness, if your going to do it. Research a lot, don't do anything until you feel comfortable and able to do it safely.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information