Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Hematocrit issue before cycle

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Hematocrit issue before cycle

Hello everyone , so basically what the title says.
    I am on my first week of cycle 400mg/week test - e and i just received my blood works before hitting the cycle .
    My hematocrit is at 47% with kinda high SGOT and SGTP . My doc was worried as well as my parents.
    I am 24 yrs old . 10% bodyfat , excercising for 5 years in and all my life i do sports , but the last 2 months i ve drunk 3 times and i was in a very very very bad state , terrible i would say .

Now my parents want me to go back home ( since i am living alone) so i have to stop the cycle .

Question 1 : i ve injected 400mg already , i am on week 1 and thats all , How do i stop correctly ?
    Question 2 : how to lower my hematocrit ? is the value dangerous ?
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 03-16-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    1. No more injections. Blood work in 8 weeks.
    2. Doctor did not immediately offer venipuncture? What is your blood pressure. Yes it is dangerous. Not deadly yet but at complication level.

If you have not been on steroids you have a condition. More blood work is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Hello everyone , so basically what the title says.
    I am on my first week of cycle 400mg/week test - e and i just received my blood works before hitting the cycle .
    My hematocrit is at 47% with kinda high SGOT and SGTP . My doc was worried as well as my parents.
    I am 24 yrs old . 10% bodyfat , excercising for 5 years in and all my life i do sports , but the last 2 months i ve drunk 3 times and i was in a very very very bad state , terrible i would say .

Now my parents want me to go back home ( since i am living alone) so i have to stop the cycle .

Question 1 : i ve injected 400mg already , i am on week 1 and thats all , How do i stop correctly ? Just stop. No big deal. No need for PCT.
    Question 2 : how to lower my hematocrit ? is the value dangerous ?
    Donate blood and drink a lot of water. I just sit in the tub and drain blood with a 16ga pin. It's a little messy but it works.
    BuddyGlove1 likes this.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Donate blood and drink a lot of water. I just sit in the tub and drain blood with a 16ga pin. It's a little messy but it works.
    Wow Scotch! LOL funny to hear but makes perfect sense!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyGlove1 View Post
    Wow Scotch! LOL funny to hear but makes perfect sense!
    LOL, yeah it's a little crazy. I make sure you lock the bathroom door. Can you imagine what the reaction would be if the wife or the kids came in while I was draining?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Water intake will increase BP by expanding blood volume so, don't drink too fast.

Thread Information