Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By craftspace2345
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Trestolone Acetate? Best compound out there?

craftspace2345 is offline New Member

Trestolone Acetate? Best compound out there?

Anyone experienced with trestolone acetate? I don't know much about it but I basically heard that it's like running test and tren but without the bad side affects and that it's actually more anabolic than tren. That would be awesome for me since I am looking for an alternative to tren (Best gains from it but mental sides are not worth it)

Anyone here have any experiences or reviews on it? Def interested in trying it out.
    stacktt likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure it's also known as MENT, I believe it is a SARM and not an AAS.

The only reviews I've seen are from people selling it. Since it's not an AAS I believe it's pretty available from research chemical companies.

szabla is offline New Member
    It is an AAS and it's been around for decades. The reason it's never become popular is because it's nothing special. You probably heard about it's miraculous effects from enhanced athlete and that's just because they sell it.

Short answer: don't bother.

craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Pretty sure it's also known as MENT, I believe it is a SARM and not an AAS.

The only reviews I've seen are from people selling it. Since it's not an AAS I believe it's pretty available from research chemical companies.
    It is an AAS

Quote Originally Posted by szabla View Post
    It is an AAS and it's been around for decades. The reason it's never become popular is because it's nothing special. You probably heard about it's miraculous effects from enhanced athlete and that's just because they sell it.

Short answer: don't bother.
    No, the reviews I read are online from other forums. I just wanted to see if anyone in this forum has used it before.

Have you ever tried it yourself?

szabla is offline New Member
    I haven't and I doubt that anyone here has. It's very expensive but still, if it was tren without sides everyone would be running it.

Enhanced Athlete was pushing it really hard, go check out their yt videos about ment if you want. But then he got lactating nipples from it and I think he can no longer sell it legally so all of a sudden you don't hear them praising the mighty ment anymore.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craftspace2345 View Post
    Anyone experienced with trestolone acetate? I don't know much about it but I basically heard that it's like running test and tren but without the bad side affects and that it's actually more anabolic than tren. That would be awesome for me since I am looking for an alternative to tren (Best gains from it but mental sides are not worth it)

Anyone here have any experiences or reviews on it? Def interested in trying it out.
    It's more like of 10x expensive version of Tren with the capability for aromatization likely triggering even more sides.

It's more anabolic in vitro but nothing proved in humans. Beware of the reported anabolic:androgenic ratios as they are purely indicative.

I've seen raws for Trest-enanthate and -decanoate around so I guess they might hit the finished oils market at some point in time.
    PT1982 likes this.

locutus61 is offline New Member
    I'm on my 7th day at 100mg day. So far, just feels like I'm taking a gram or more of test. Smoothed me out real quick. Taking 1mg Adex eod. I'll know in a month or so if it lives up to the hype.

stacktt is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by stacktt; 09-27-2017 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stacktt View Post
    my "sustanon " i have contains 50mg test acetate, along with 75mg test cypionate .
    and the usual decanoate 100mg, prop 65 mg, and phenlyprop 60mg

total 350mg/ml
    you are confusing test acetate with trest acetate
    stacktt likes this.

Thread Information