Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Should I get Gyno removed before my first cycle?

bluelife93 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Should I get Gyno removed before my first cycle?

Hey everyone!
    I'm 23 yo, been lifting for about 4 years and have made nice gains. I feel like I've reached my maximum natural potential standing at 5"10 210lbs, 15% and now I wanna take my body to the next level (I wanna be competing in the future).
    The thing is, I've had gyno since I went through puberty and it never went away. It's not very bad but it's still noticeable and it irks me to be honest. I've been thinking about getting it surgically removed, but I'm afraid that after I get on steroids , it could come back?
    What do you guys think? should I cycle first or have the surgery?
    Thanks in advance!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Theres no telling for sure if it will get worse. Theoretically with the correct AI and a low dose of nolva during the cycle it shouldnt, but everybody is different. If it really bothers you i would get it fixed while its still legitmately from puberty. If you say its painful insurance will maybe coved it?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelife93 View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I'm 23 yo, been lifting for about 4 years and have made nice gains. I feel like I've reached my maximum natural potential standing at 5"10 210lbs, 15% and now I wanna take my body to the next level (I wanna be competing in the future).
    The thing is, I've had gyno since I went through puberty and it never went away. It's not very bad but it's still noticeable and it irks me to be honest. I've been thinking about getting it surgically removed, but I'm afraid that after I get on steroids , it could come back?
    What do you guys think? should I cycle first or have the surgery?
    Thanks in advance!
    I'm sure others will weigh in on your age, but you're still too young.

Later, I would consider being "gyno prone" and if you decide to cycle make sure you have ancillaries on hand and monitor labs, as well as design a neat, well-planned out first cycle. There are some very knowledgeable vets here that might recommend starting doses for adex, etc.
    Agree with above post that if it bothers you have it removed. It shouldn't come back if you do a cycle correctly, just like anyone without gyno should be able to avoid it in the same manner. Again, I would consider myself very sensitive to gyno and take proper precautions...years down the road when you won't screw yourself up with a cycle because you are older then...
    PoSiTiVeFLoW likes this.

BBTrevor is offline Junior Member
    Hmm..well if you had it removed then went on cycle and your pct does not work as well on you and you get gyno again you would have to deal with it again anyways, or maybe if you did not get it removed and went on cycle it might not be as bad with a strong pct..your call..though %15 body fat is rather high when you are talking about competitive BBing, are you just holding alot of water there? I would try to drop it down to 8 or even 6 bodyfat if possible then see how bad it still is, my guess would be it would not be as bad, more so if you are a endomorph body type, just my two cents. Good luck.

If you were thinking of getting them removed before you cycle, you can still have them removed them after your cycle. If you can control the gyno with adex then you could avoid the surgery.

Thread Information