Morphene1337 is offline New Member

Concerns on Cycle

Hey guys,

So I have a couple concerns that I hope you guys can help me with:

My main concern is if you guys can help me determine if I am developing gyno or not, the reason I am concerned about is because there is this little lump right under my left nipple in the Areola section. There is no tenderness or anything and I don't feel any hardness but it does have me concerned. I am on 0.5mg of adex EOD and have been that way since the beginning of my cycle. This is my first cycle and it only consists of 500mg of Test C a week. Pinning Monday and Friday, 250mg. I am on my 4th week so I have been for exactly 3 weeks now.

The next concern I have is with Test Flu. I am experiencing flu like symptoms, fever, chest pain, coughing, fatigued and sore throat, I was just wondering if you guys think that this is test flu or an actual cold my body is fighting? Ive had it now for 24 hours and I feel 80% better but I think that's only because I took 2 antibiotics last night and this morning along with Ibuprofen in between yesterday and today.

I know I had another question but I think I'll leave it at that for now and see what you guys have to say.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like it could be gyno, some experts should chime in though.

Here's a picture just in case. It doesn't look as bad as last night, but still a little worried

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphene1337 View Post
    Hey guys,

So I have a couple concerns that I hope you guys can help me with:

My main concern is if you guys can help me determine if I am developing gyno or not, the reason I am concerned about is because there is this little lump right under my left nipple in the Areola section. There is no tenderness or anything and I don't feel any hardness but it does have me concerned. I am on 0.5mg of adex EOD and have been that way since the beginning of my cycle. This is my first cycle and it only consists of 500mg of Test C a week. Pinning Monday and Friday, 250mg. I am on my 4th week so I have been for exactly 3 weeks now.

The next concern I have is with Test Flu. I am experiencing flu like symptoms, fever, chest pain, coughing, fatigued and sore throat, I was just wondering if you guys think that this is test flu or an actual cold my body is fighting? Ive had it now for 24 hours and I feel 80% better but I think that's only because I took 2 antibiotics last night and this morning along with Ibuprofen in between yesterday and today.

I know I had another question but I think I'll leave it at that for now and see what you guys have to say.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
    Antibiotics will not help the Flu or the cold. Antibiotics will do more harm than good if you have a virus. Antibiotics fight infections caused by bacteria. Did you go see a doctor to get those antibiotics?

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    I agree. Antibiotics are not appropriate here.

I actually had the antibiotics left over from prior sickness this year, I try not to use a lot. I didn't want to use them at all, and I know the ibuprofens are protein inhibitors, but guys I was suffering, literally lol. Also, below is an image I just now took of getting out of the shower when my body is cold the bump is a little more noticeable.

Also guys, I am doing 500UI of HCG a week, 250 a pin, as well, forgot to throw that in there.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Understood. I can’t chime in on the gyno issue because I lack experience in that area. I can tell you that you shouldn’t use antibiotics that way. You are doing more harm than good. You don’t need them in this circumstance and you may be building a tolerance for when you do. Merry Christmas my friend!!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    do you trust your source and positive the arimdex is legit ? .5mg eod is a fairly hefty dose for only 500mg of test. if its legit your estrogen should be near crashed, not elevated, with that much adex.
    blood work will confirm.

if your worried about gyno then run a SERM. Nolva or Ralox on cycle will do the trick

as for test flu . its flu season anyways. everyone I know happens to be sick this time of year

Yeah I am pretty trustworthy of the source I am getting it from, I researched and everything before I hopped on buying any gear. I know the reviews were good for the place and everything. I can't be 100% on anything though. I thought about running Nolva also, but if I do should I also run it on PCT as well?

Yeah I am pretty much over whatever sickness I had, it just sucked ass for a couple days.

yeah you can run nolva the duration of your cycle at a low dose , then use it in pct as well along with clomid

Yeah that was the plan was to run it with clomid for a couple weeks after I'm done pinning. How many mgs would you recommend running nolva for if I decide to do it on cycle? And should it only be for a week or two?

20mg per day . you can run it the whole cycle if your overly concerned with gyno , or you can just run it until your lump goes away

Thanks GH. Ill just keep an eye on it for now and see what happens, like I said it doesn't hurt or anything and no tenderness, just the white bump when my chest gets cold.

Have a Merry Christmas guys!

Thread Information