Sick1967 is offline New Member

Looking to do first hgh cycle

Hello all first post here

I’m 33 and am 6’3 225 and have been lifting and leaning out for about 15 months. Lost about 90lbs the right way and am now thinking of trying a cycle. Looking mainly to do hgh because of the low risk and kept gains after off cycle. Looking to start a 8 iu a day for 10-12 weeks. Anything I should know? Is this a good starting point? And where Can I get a high quality supply without breaking the bank. Located in the Sf bay. Thank you in advance.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick1967 View Post
    Hello all first post here

I’m 33 and am 6’3 225 and have been lifting and leaning out for about 15 months. Lost about 90lbs the right way and am now thinking of trying a cycle. Looking mainly to do hgh because of the low risk and kept gains after off cycle. Looking to start a 8 iu a day for 10-12 weeks. Anything I should know? Is this a good starting point? And where Can I get a high quality supply without breaking the bank. Located in the Sf bay. Thank you in advance.
    No one will give you an HCH source. It is against the rules. But you should be looking at other gear other than HGH, that is a long term commitment and it is not cheap at all.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    No one will give you an HCH source. It is against the rules. But you should be looking at other gear other than HGH, that is a long term commitment and it is not cheap at all.
    Makes sense. Sorry for asking for a source. When you say a long time how long? I’m completely new to this. All natty thus far

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick1967 View Post
    Makes sense. Sorry for asking for a source. When you say a long time how long? I’m completely new to this. All natty thus far
    HGH atleast 8 months!!!!

Dont waste your money, it isnt worth it on its own apart from for the therapeutic purposes.

You need to do more research on the subject. There's plenty of info on here.

Greatly appreciate the tips thus far. I will be digging through the forum more. Thank you

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    If you are thinking about doing your first cycle you should be looking at a testosterone cycle.

Thread Information