Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: What dose and PCT I have to do, if I want to consider HGH cycle?

GodofFighters is offline New Member

What dose and PCT I have to do, if I want to consider HGH cycle?

I am male 24, wanna use HGH. Currently , pursuing amateur underground rough fighting competition, when people bet tons of cash. Well, I am not healing properly after extreme sparring session, injuries taking ages to recover from the last match. I wanna have HGH and T-bol, can I combine two? what would be the doses ? and what will be the PCT for HGH especially?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No PCT for GH. Personally, I don't recommend a standalone T'bol cycle for males. I know some guys run an oral only cycle but it's not the best route to go, IMHO, so no advice to give.you other than I wouldn't do it.
    When your.body is beat to crap, you are rundown, and you take longer.to heal than usual, it's a pretty good sign you need to lower the intensity of your training for a while. No one can run @ 100% all of the time. Hell, even machinery can't operate @ 100% indefinitely without some maintenance; neither can the human body.
    songdog likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above listen to your body it knows best.

Don't run HGH at your age. I've run TB500 for joint recovery and it worked awesome. The following is a post I found.

"TB-500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4). It is a first-in-class peptide candidate that promotes the following*:

Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation

Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues

Keratinocyte migration

Collagen deposition; and

Decreases inflammation.

TB-500 offers many benefits to the equine world in performance racing. Recent trials by some of the world’s leading trainers on their prize winning equine members of both genders, have been credited by a huge boost in their race-day results, something long desired in the racing world.

These trials along with clinical trials have indicated the following benefits associated with the use of TB-500 on mares and stallions*:

Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted

Relaxed muscle spasm

Improved muscle tone

Increase the exchange of substance between cells

Encourage tissue repair

Stretches connective tissue

Helps maintain flexibility

Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint

Enhances nutritional components in the animal

Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments."

Thread Information