Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaytime
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Cutting + bulk cycle

Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Cutting + bulk cycle

Hey guys

I’m currently cruising and I plan on running a cut for 10 weeks then changing compounds and putting on the mass.

So this is the cycle
    1 - 10wks tren A/E 800mg
    1 - 20wks equipoise 800mg
    1 - 10wks test e 400mg
    1 - 10wks t3 50mcg

Then

10 - 15wks anadrol 100mg
    10 - 20wks supertest 1600mg
    10 - 20wks NPP 600mg
    1 - 20wks equipoise 800mg
    Hgh 8 - 10iu (been running for 7 months already)
    10 - 16wks 30iu insulin
    10 - 20wks t3 20mcg

You guys might think Maby it’s a heavy dose but I been using aas for over 12 years and I’m Already a solid massive guy

Weight: 124kg
    Height: 6ft

Question are these

Would it be wiser to bulk then turn into cut or vice versa? I just assumed when I diet down and then shock body with lean mass diet it will just explode me up?

Your thoughts
    GearHeaded likes this.

Bump?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yes your better off going from a cut into a bulk, you'll be a lot more insulin sensitive and your body will be ready to grow.

Why are you running T3 at only 20mcg during the bulk phase? your body produces that naturally, might as well just pull it out.

your not running that much for your cut.. personally I'd drop the test dosage down and throw something like Masteron in there.

are your running your Slin pre and post workout with intra workout nutrition ?

also I'd keep the insulin going through week 20 , no point in stopping at week 16

1600mg of test during the bulk is fine, I was just running 2g of test and dropped it down to 1500mg about 4 weeks back.. to be honest I prefer to run lower amounts of test and make up the difference with other compounds. I haven't ran high dosage of test in a few years and decided to give it a try this go around. but having done that I'd still rather lower my dose and run more Nando instead. stacking 19 nors together, tren , ment, npp, deca . personally I'd throw some Tren in and lower your test for the bulk, keep your estrogen on the high end and avoid AIs and the Tren will help you grow
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-28-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

For me, it would depend on what your goals are after the end of your blast. If you want to look cut and ready for a show, bulk then cut. If your main goal is size, then cut and bulk.

you could always re plan this whole thing into a 16 week long Recomp cycle. at the end you'll be leaner and Bigger if you do it right

GH's hit it on the head. You're looking at a 40 week cycle with a lot of gear. You're going to be shut down pretty hard. Are you on TRT? Will you even run PCT?

Thanks for all that info as it helps me with this.

I’ll be running small shots of insulin with each meal except last meal but post workout shots I respond better with. Unless you have a better method. I usually run insulin longer but just thought a second input would be good and your input is awesome.

You reckon I can up the tren to 1g and drop the test to 250mg while cutting?

How would you do this cycle if you had to change it to your liking

I plan on try for life as that’s been a decision I made a long time ago. I have kids already and don’t need anymore and this is my one dream as I will compete next year again

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey man how come you're running insulin without growth...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Thanks for all that info as it helps me with this.

I’ll be running small shots of insulin with each meal except last meal but post workout shots I respond better with. Unless you have a better method. I usually run insulin longer but just thought a second input would be good and your input is awesome.

You reckon I can up the tren to 1g and drop the test to 250mg while cutting?

How would you do this cycle if you had to change it to your liking
    nothing wrong with micro dosing your insulin throughout the day. however that technique is better suited for using insulin to keep blood sugar levels in check from HGH use.. if your after size and mass gains, then I would bolus dose your insulin during key times of the day.

insulin drives nutrients from the blood stream into muscle cells (it does a lot more then just store glucose). now during most of the day our blood is migrating through organs and other tissues of the body , BUT when we train 70% of our blood is now flowing into muscle. Blood is what carries all the anabolic compounds and nutrients we need to build muscle. so what better time is there to fill our blood up with amino acids, nutrients, glucose, and insulin then at the time we have the most blood flow to the muscles.
    So I recommend taking advantage of this and running a large bolus amount of insulin with glucose and aminos pre and post workout.

more info on this can be found here on my thread on insulin use
    https://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3...er-thread.html

I think your cutting cycle is fine and no need to raise your tren dosage.

I do however recommend on the bulk cycle that you lower your testosterone dosage quite a bit and add in Tren to the bulk. Tren, Test, Adrol, is really going to help you add size, especially with slin in there as well.
    you'll get more bang for your buck lowering your test dose and adding in tren instead

So do you think 20 weeks of tren would be sufficient

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    So do you think 20 weeks of tren would be sufficient
    well its definitely sufficient to really throw your blood work and lipid profile out of whack more then likely.

I personally would not run Tren that long. you may want to run it 8 weeks during the cut, 4 weeks off, then 8 weeks during the bulk.

Thanks so much. You sir are a lifesaver ������

Thread Information