Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Novice question dBol and Clen (opposing Win or Ana I know)

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Novice question dBol and Clen (opposing Win or Ana I know)

Hey all

I will be starting out my first cycle real soon and before I do I am finally doing my last minute research as this is important. Having taken other prescription medications. Tapers, cycles, or introduction doses are imperative.

So I ordered Dbol and Clen and understand both of these are absolutely different.

As far as a Clen cycle I would prefer to do a 20-40mg dose daily with no ramping. Believe it or not I want to use it for breathing.

The bottle of Dbol is for experimenting which I will do with cation and advice!! can pulse Dbol to monday wednesday friday?

My main form of exercise is cycling in sprint format. So it is "endurance" however to a cyclist a one or two hour fast pace sprint interval workout is considered resistance training. It aint no deadlift nor squat. Isn't a military press or row and definitely not bench or a massive non respiratory compound movement.

The dbol Id like to use for recovery over mass gains. I know it is the wrong steroid but it is what I have.. A full bottle.

Someone put it in the best way possible. What I am doing isn't negative. But there are FFFFARR more efficient ways to stack SPECIALLY FOR A CYCLIST.

Could you maybe "pulse" dbol only twice or three days a week? Or just take it the mornings I train? Or take doses of it on rest days just for recovery?

Im a former gym rat. But sadly a friggen bike turned me into one of those skinny dudes.

P.S
    Once my body has captured my goal and is no longer stressed out by biking... I will stop adding miles and start looking at more easy going 5x5 madcow routine stuff

There it is. Throw me to the Wolves I am ready!!!
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 02-25-2018 at 05:12 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    one of the worst 'first cycle' ideas I have ever seen. OP I realize your not going to be running AAS for body building or physique enhancement and that doing things for sport is a bit different .

forget the Dbol . its purely a body building and power lifting drug. it will add a bunch of water weight to your frame and possibly give you gyno if your not careful. its an estrogen bomb, also why its great to put on a quick 20 pounds of weight and prep for a powerlifting meet.

150mg of Test per week
    50mg of Tbol per day

thats all you need. don't even need an AI with that. if you don't plan on running another cycle soon (ie., in less then 6 months) you don't even need a PCT with that (it may be beneficial , but its not an absolute must.. plenty of athletes run cycles for sport and recover their HPTA naturally)
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

May I please ask what does Al mean?
    I tried briefly to search.

Found what PCT and HPTA means.

So Tbol would be replacing Clen ?
    And the Test is oral or?

Could I "stack" Tbol with clen as a base? Again the idea of Clen is to use it for breathing.

What about peptides?

And your right.
    What turned out to be a mindless cycle is now slowly evolving into.. OK I think I'm getting it..

OK ,, let me explain something and get right to the point.

your a cyclist right. cardiac output vo2 max etc are of upmost importance (fyi - decades ago I was a sponsored cyclist and I live in a very active cyclist community).

heres the deal with CLEN . its a performance enhancing drug only in regards to increasing oxygen intake, fat burning, and sparing lean tissue. BUT in the real world of endurance sports (not physique sports, in which case its great and I recommend it often) its not really going to be ideal.
    heres why - clen will increase your resting heart beat by a lot. lets say your resting heart rate is 60. lets say at 60 bpm RHR your stressed heart rate at a bicycle cadence of X puts your at 140 bpm. NOW lets say your taking clen and things are amped up and your resting heart rate is 75. now the bicycle cadence your were at with X cadence is now putting you at a 160 bpm , THATS NOT GOOD.
    your performance is going down on your overall capacity.

a bodybuilder does not care about what his heart rate is at whatever output at X cadence is in a bicycle race. therefore for a bodybuilder Clen is a performance enhancing drug. for a cyclist Clen and Dbol are miserable choices.
    matt thebeard likes this.

you just need to increase your RBC and oxygen at the blood level (not the lungs) and recovery and have some slight strength and endurance gains.. stop looking at bodybuilders drugs as the answer. plenty of steroids and PED's designed for endurance athletes out there

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You honestly don't need AAS for your goals, infact they will hinder rather then benefit you as a cyclists. Please look elsewhere in the form of supps what might give you an edge in your sport but dbol and clen aren't the ones, sorry.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    @gearheaded, would something like ventolin tabs help?

Test?
    So just test?

As far as how this stuff doesnt help

Edit:
    Far to many pro cyclist get caught including another source ring in Italy created for and by pro cyclist.

One thing is right for sure
    All of them seem to take substantially different doses and kinds.
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 02-26-2018 at 08:04 PM.

The movie Tour De Pharmacy which includes yours truly lance armstrong and our beloved John Cena is a comic satire of how pro cyclist love PEDs and supplements.

Im not trying to go against the grain here...

But there seems to be ways that cyclist can gain from some of these supplements maybe...

Probably the water retention and heart rates forces for an extremely different way perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    The movie Tour De Pharmacy which includes yours truly lance armstrong and our beloved John Cena is a comic satire of how pro cyclist love PEDs and supplements.

Im not trying to go against the grain here...

But there seems to be ways that cyclist can gain from some of these supplements maybe...

Probably the water retention and heart rates forces for an extremely different way perhaps?
    simple, AAS increases your bodies red blood cells and makes it easier for you to carry oxygen and thus increases aerobic capacity . They also increase you ability to store glycogen in the muscle (thus more energy and strength)

The East German doping program in the 70's use 1wk to 2wks on and 1wk to 2wks off cycle to increase performance and beat the drug tests. They used a lot of orals for endurance athletes with low dose Test. Interesting book.

Thread Information