Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member

Preventing possible gyno

Hey everyone!

It has been a week since my first pin. I'm running 500 mg of test e. Started with 50 mg of d-bal everyday but dropped it after only 5 days due to severe bloating and discomfort in stomach area.

I am currently taking .25 mg of Arimidex EOD. I can see and feel excess water behind my nipples.
    My nipples are not sore nor do I feel any lumps behind them.

Thinking about adding novolex to my program just not sure how much and how often. I know increasing Arimidex will wreak havoc on my test due to the fact I'm only taking 500 mg per week.

Thoughts? Comments?

Thank

And to all you newbies out there, if you're cycling for your first time follow the " my first cycle" thread. It prepares you and so many different ways and gives you time to educate yourself and plan out your second cycle.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The bloating is from dbol because it aromatizes like crazy. I would keep your dose of adex the same and in a few days the water will come off.

And what do you mean the adex will wreak havoc on your test???

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    The bloating is from dbol because it aromatizes like crazy. I would keep your dose of adex the same and in a few days the water will come off.

And what do you mean the adex will wreak havoc on your test???
    Ok will do thanx.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I read on a few of the forms that high dosages of adex will lower your testosterone levels .
    But clearly that's not the case when only dosing .25 mg every other day.

Thanks again

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    Ok will do thanx.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I read on a few of the forms that high dosages of adex will lower your testosterone levels .
    But clearly that's not the case when only dosing .25 mg every other day.

Thanks again
    No worries man.

Adex WILL, however, wreak havoc on your lipid profile which is the reason I try to keep my dose as low as possible.

Once you lose the water weight from dbol the bloating will go away. It may come back when the test kicks in but as long as you're eating relatively clean you'll be fine. It's never a bad idea to have some nolva on hand but I wouldn't run it unless you're experiencing gyno symptoms or using it for pct.

Thread Information