Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By swagger2011jack
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Anabolic Androgenic Steroid

swagger2011jack is offline New Member

Anabolic Androgenic Steroid

Testosterone Propionate is more beneficial than all other form of testosterone esters due to less water retention and stomach bloating properties and it is the more preferred form of testosterone during cutting cycles. Your suggestion regarding this thread is valuable.
    Testlolblast likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Have you ran prop before?

I've been looking into it but think the frequent injections aren't for me.

Dez21 is offline New Member
    I have personally never run a cycle of steroids . Looking to get into which is why I joined this forum to expand my knowledge. However. The more you have to inject off the bat. The more your going to have to do so further down the road

Short esters require less water to break it down so yes, it does hold less water. In my experience, the water retention difference betweek cyp and prop can be minimized through diet. Especially, lowering the salt intake. I run Test Cyp exclusively and have gotten down to 6% body fat doing a little cardio and running Mast along with Test. I also prefer to pin 2x per will versus 3x or 4x per week.
    gymffiti likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Short esters require less water to break it down so yes, it does hold less water. In my experience, the water retention difference betweek cyp and prop can be minimized through diet. Especially, lowering the salt intake. I run Test Cyp exclusively and have gotten down to 6% body fat doing a little cardio and running Mast along with Test. I also prefer to pin 2x per will versus 3x or 4x per week.
    I was researching Masteron and it says:
    "Not only does this steroid carry no estrogenic activity, but it can actually act as an anti-estrogen in the body."
    Does that mean if you are running Mast w Test that you want to use a lower dose of AI than normal?

wellshii is offline Member
    Man I want a cycle now.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I was researching Masteron and it says:
    "Not only does this steroid carry no estrogenic activity, but it can actually act as an anti-estrogen in the body."
    Does that mean if you are running Mast w Test that you want to use a lower dose of AI than normal?
    That's true but in the real world, I wouldn't look to Mast as an AI. I always consider my AI dose based on all compounds that amortize. The thing nice about Mast is that I can run 150mg/wk of Test (TRT dose) and run 100mg/wk of Mast and I have the Test value of 250mg/wk and I have only 150mg/wk of Test amortizing so I don't need to run an AI.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    That's true but in the real world, I wouldn't look to Mast as an AI. I always consider my AI dose based on all compounds that amortize. The thing nice about Mast is that I can run 150mg/wk of Test (TRT dose) and run 100mg/wk of Mast and I have the Test value of 250mg/wk and I have only 150mg/wk of Test amortizing so I don't need to run an AI.
    Yes mast does help in the control of sides of 19nors and estrogen. But depending on dosages, like scotch said, its not goimg to take the place of other ancillaries, just might not have to run as high of a dose, or mayne not experience as much of the sides as you would normally.
    As far as prop, cyp etc- in theory i guess the water retention could be different but it is so miniscule you would never notice. Theres no real world implication. That is a folklore thats been passed around the internet for years. Ive run all 3 with absolutely zero difference and almost any pro that discusses the topic says the same.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Prop 50mg/amp three times a week is pretty suitable for me, if I ever going to run any steroids in future. My aim is to gain more strength and shred some fat eating properly of course, too.

Thread Information