tt350z is offline New Member

Tips and Advice - TRT - Test 300 - Tren

Hello,

I like to start off by saying if there is a post around this please guide me to it but if not I have few questions:

I am 30 and apparently I have low T so I am getting ready to start TRT that processes should be monitors by my Dr so no issues there.

I was cleaning my fridge and found a half bottle of Test 300 & Trenbolone the Test isn’t expired but Tren is 5 months expired? I’ve done some research and people say it’s good for a year or two after expire date is that accurate?

Second is dosage of each and location? I’ve gotton some advice and research that i could mix both and inject in my stomach fat thoughts on this? Also like to get dosage given I don’t have lot left?

Thanks

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tt350z View Post
    Hello,

I like to start off by saying if there is a post around this please guide me to it but if not I have few questions:

I am 30 and apparently I have low T so I am getting ready to start TRT that processes should be monitors by my Dr so no issues there.

I was cleaning my fridge and found a half bottle of Test 300 & Trenbolone the Test isn’t expired but Tren is 5 months expired? I’ve done some research and people say it’s good for a year or two after expire date is that accurate?

Second is dosage of each and location? I’ve gotton some advice and research that i could mix both and inject in my stomach fat thoughts on this? Also like to get dosage given I don’t have lot left?

Thanks
    Height? Weight? Bodyfat percentage? Previous cycles? Goals?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    If you are getting ready to begin the journey back to healthy testosterone levels via trt issued by your doctor, cycling should be the furthest thing from your mind. You will be undergoing a lot of blood work over the next year likely and you want to be clean of everything except what is issued by your doctor. If you mess up blood tests or give your doctor a cause for concern he might well revoke his treatment or reduce the dosage unnecessarily. It csn take up yo a year to dial in a good protocol and for bloods to space out enough to cycle.

Your drugs will be good until then. Store them in a cool dark place and let your doctor fix you.

Sorry age 30 / 6’0 / 180 pounds and 15% body fat.

That’s great advice, thank you...my Dr also happens to be a good friend so I’ll being it up to him but greatly appreciated it’s something I didn’t think or consider.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Any blood work yet?

Yes, I’ve done multiple I had a fatty liver and finally got that resolved and T is still low so TRT is the next step. I also had them do a estrogen and waiting for the results trying to see if my body is converting testosterone .

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    If it's been in the fridge that long it has to be crashed to all hell correct?

I am not sure, I hope not! What would be the risk of use? Worst case scenario.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude why do you have Test in the fridge ? No beuno

Thread Information