Thread: HCG only

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

HCG only

Has any of you done HCG only to raise your natural testosterone production? Thinking of doing 500-1000mcg a week to boost my levels. As I mentioned in another thread my levels were 471. I was reading that you can do HCG but eventually you will need to incorporate testosterone since the testes production will degrade over time. Thoughts?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Has any of you done HCG only to raise your natural testosterone production? Thinking of doing 500-1000mcg a week to boost my levels. As I mentioned in another thread my levels were 471. I was reading that you can do HCG but eventually you will need to incorporate testosterone since the testes production will degrade over time. Thoughts?
    Any boost you get is a drop in the bucket

You either replace with test or functional at a natural low level.

Also HCG increases intra-testicular estrogen.

hCG is suppressive so....
    while your body will produce test your body will stop producing LH
    in theory you could produce more test then naturally but you run the risk of damaging your HPTA

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for your inputs. TDD, I was wondering if HCG is as suppressing to the HPTA as testosterone . After all, it is used a during and PCT to get the testes running again.

Couchlockd, I didn't know that about the increase in intra-testicular estrogen... that's something I need to look into.

Anyway, I plan on getting some test along with the HCG and I'll see what I do. It would be an interesting experiment to do HCG only and see how well I could maintain that w/bloodwork of course.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for your inputs. TDD, I was wondering if HCG is as suppressing to the HPTA as testosterone . After all, it is used a during and PCT to get the testes running again.

Couchlockd, I didn't know that about the increase in intra-testicular estrogen... that's something I need to look into.

Anyway, I plan on getting some test along with the HCG and I'll see what I do. It would be an interesting experiment to do HCG only and see how well I could maintain that w/bloodwork of course.
    I think the conventional wisdom these days is to avoid it during PCT because it causes shutdown due to replacing LH. It's used during cycle to keep everything functioning better so that PCT will be smoother. Less of a "crash". But it is suppressive.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

It's not an experiment, your going to shut yourself down with test and keep testicular function with the use of HCG.

Thread Information