Thread: Cycle idea

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member

Cycle idea

Week 1-10: test blend about 60% short acting 40% ester. Can get exact ratios if needed: 650mg

Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg
    Week 4-6: Dbol 20mg
    Week 1-10: NPP
    Week 10-14: test prop 700mg
    Arimadex .25 EOD

Pct: 3.5 days later which I'm still thinking about.
    Probably going to get shot down but I'm curious if this is even feesable.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    It's all over the place..imo..just do the test..it appears you haven't given it much thought or done the research...test..e or c..you have the world in the palm of your hands read up a little...good luck

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

jimk1692 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    Week 1-10: test blend about 60% short acting 40% ester. Can get exact ratios if needed: 650mg

Arimadex .25 EOD

Clearly you're looking for a bulking cycle. I say just stick with a basic test and deca cycle. Or test and NPP. Arimidex should be adjusted accordingly; get bloods done to see what your e2 is at. And I would run the deca/npp longer than what you had in mind as well.

Arimadex .25 EOD

Your proposed cycle isn't ideal. First of all, pick an ester and stick with it throughout your cycle. Run an 8 week short ester cycle or a 12 week long ester cycle.

Run dbol @ 50mg/ed for the first 4 weeks. That's enough to jump start your gains.

NPP is a short ester an 8 weeks should be enough.

Arimidex looks good.

You should also run HCG .

PCT should start 3 days after the last short ester'd Test injection or 2 weeks after the last long ester'd injection.

Run your PCT for 4 weeks. Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Guess I should have elaborated as to why a little bit. Picking NPP because I like short acting however I didn't take into account cycle length.

I picked a blend this time because of the kick of short acting test. All esters are definitely stable and yeah on prop I feel like eating is more important personally.

The Dbol thing. Wanted to use it more then a kick start, the idea of the taper was to gradually come off of it in hopes to maybe keep more gains. I should have said that I'd get blood work and obviously ditch the taper if toxins are out of control.

Instead of NPP maybe Deca then? Prop last 4 weeks because I'd like to see if that works for me. I like the idea of starting pct 3 days later and curious how the switching to a prop last 4 weeks will effect the cycle. Definitely no on the 14 weeks just traditional 12 week? Wanted to get this off my chest.
    Last edited by Friggnewtown; 09-21-2018 at 10:36 AM.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Guess I should have elaborated as to why a little bit. Picking NPP because I like short acting however I didn't take into account cycle length.

Prop last 4 weeks because I'd like to see if that works for me. I like the idea of starting pct 3 days later and curious how the switching to a prop last 4 weeks will effect the cycle. Definitely no on the 14 weeks just traditional 12 week? Wanted to get this off my chest.
    If you want to see how you function with Prop, just stick with that ester from the beginning to the end, stack it with NPP since the esters are close and you'll inject both on the same days to simplify the cycle. With switching to prop the last 4 weeks, your blood levels are going to be all over the place as the long esters are breaking down at the same time of the short esters.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest running as follows.

Test weeks 1-8
    NPP weeks 1-8
    Dbol weeks 5-8

Dosages are up to you, make sure if that test blend has a good percentage of short esters that you inject ed or eod.

If not on trt and doing pct then running out prop and npp for the last few weeks is fine or just running prop for the duration would keep it simple.

Thread Information