buddster is offline New Member

EQ and Dutasteride - Effects on the body

I've been taking Dutasteride for 10+ years for hair loss and it's worked extremely well with no side effects. I'm getting ready to start a cycle of EQ and was curious how EQ might behave in my body in this scenario. I'm guessing that with dutasteride reducing 90+% of 5AR, the boldenone won't get reduced to dihydroboldenone, leaving it unreduced in my system. What are the effects of that? Is it stronger? Would it produce any negative or increased side effects? Thanks in advance for the insight.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It won't make much difference. EQ doesn't convert to DHB (1-test) at a high rate.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I hope you dont plan on using eq alone with nothing else

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ok so you've been on Dutsteride for 10 years , haven't you ran other cycles over that time frame and seen how those drugs effected you ?
    EQ is not very androgenic and its conversation to DHB is not a huge issue because DHB is fairly weak when compared to DHT

buddster is offline New Member
    My only cycle since I started taking Dutasteride was Anavar and Primobolan , so pretty different in terms of the pharmacology. With a low conversion to DHB, I'm assuming the Dutasteride will prevent the small amount of conversion that would take place, but it sounds like that would be a negligible effect.
    Octaneforce - I did a couple EQ-only cycles about 12 to 15 years ago with good results, but I know knowledge has progressed quite a bit since then. The upside is that I know exactly how I respond to it, but I'm curious what is considered the main down side nowadays. Thanks for your insight on this.

Thread Information