DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

Frank Zane Type of Cycle?

Hey guys,

I been off the forum for quite a while. I haven't cycled in a several years, pretty much toned everything back since I stopped playing sports competitively (about 3.5 years ago). I only have ran a handful of cycles in my life anyways. I even was thinking about getting a cycle together about 2 years back but ended up opting to continue natural for a while.

Anyhow, I'm probably going to run a cycle coming up in March or so going into the summer. My goal is to get into the most aesthetic shape of my life since I no longer need to focus on strength training I'm going for pure aesthetics, I'm pretty excited because it will be a change of pace for me to focus on looks as opposed to focusing on the highest squat and deadlift numbers.

To make a long story short. My goal isn't to be a mass monster or anything. I'm looking for lean, hard, solid, quality gains. I only need to put on 10-12 lbs of muscle, but I want to maintain or increase my leanness. I'm not trying to get on anything harsh, I'm not trying to take on Tren or a tough compound like that. I'm looking for a "golden era" sort of cycle, something light that will just compliment the work I'm already putting in, and hopefully I can keep/maintain 70-80% of the mass put on. I have read up on what some of the guys of the old days were using and it looks that many of the golden era guys weren't even using test.

Basically I just want you guys to give your suggestions of a "golden era" type of stack. Even though I'm not a first time cycler, give the dosages as if I was, because I'm not planning to overdo it in anyway. I have a less is more mindset when it comes to anabolics. Plus, my last cycle was 4 years ago. With this stack, money is not a consideration, however sourcing is. So I could try to buy Primo, but in reality, am I gonna find real Primo? Probably not. So make considerations of that but besides being able to find it I dont really care what the costs are. I'm thinking maybe Test/Masteron /DBol , does anyone have experience with a cycle that doesnt include test? I have never tried EQ either, I know some people argue its great and some people say its worthless, but I would be cool with trying that out as well. Basically I want to get my feet wet with a couple of options and then do my research on what I ultimately feel will be best for me. So feel free to give me any suggestions you can!

Right now, I'm at about 13-14% bodyfat, this is a true bodyfat measurement based on a dexascan, so I'm lean with abs and veins (everyone nowadays claims they're 10% and dont even have defined abs lol). I'd like to put on about 10lbs and cut down to about 11% bf. Give me your ideas. Thanks
    Last edited by DawgHouse; 12-10-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    Hey guys,

I been off the forum for quite a while. I haven't cycled in a several years, pretty much toned everything back since I stopped playing sports competitively (about 3.5 years ago). I only have ran a handful of cycles in my life anyways. I even was thinking about getting a cycle together about 2 years back but ended up opting to continue natural for a while.

Anyhow, I'm probably going to run a cycle coming up in March or so going into the summer. My goal is to get into the most aesthetic shape of my life since I no longer need to focus on strength training I'm going for pure aesthetics, I'm pretty excited because it will be a change of pace for me to focus on looks as opposed to focusing on the highest squat and deadlift numbers.

To make a long story short. My goal isn't to be a mass monster or anything. I'm looking for lean, hard, solid, quality gains. I only need to put on 10-12 lbs of muscle, but I want to maintain or increase my leanness. I'm not trying to get on anything harsh, I'm not trying to take on Tren or a tough compound like that. I'm looking for a "golden era" sort of cycle, something light that will just compliment the work I'm already putting in, and hopefully I can keep/maintain 70-80% of the mass put on. I have read up on what some of the guys of the old days were using and it looks that many of the golden era guys weren't even using test.

Basically I just want you guys to give your suggestions of a "golden era" type of stack. Even though I'm not a first time cycler, give the dosages as if I was, because I'm not planning to overdo it in anyway. I have a less is more mindset when it comes to anabolics. Plus, my last cycle was 4 years ago. With this stack, money is not a consideration, however sourcing is. So I could try to buy Primo, but in reality, am I gonna find real Primo? Probably not. So make considerations of that but besides being able to find it I dont really care what the costs are. I'm thinking maybe Test/Masteron /DBol , does anyone have experience with a cycle that doesnt include test? I have never tried EQ either, I know some people argue its great and some people say its worthless, but I would be cool with trying that out as well. Basically I want to get my feet wet with a couple of options and then do my research on what I ultimately feel will be best for me. So feel free to give me any suggestions you can!

Right now, I'm at about 13-14% bodyfat, this is a true bodyfat measurement based on a dexascan, so I'm lean with abs and veins (everyone nowadays claims they're 10% and dont even have defined abs lol). I'd like to put on about 10lbs and cut down to about 11% bf. Give me your ideas. Thanks
    250mg test p, 400mg mast p per week and daily anavar @ 40mg.

Do this for 10 weeks bring the var in at week 2 and drop it at end of week 8.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hey guys,

Just drop slin and GH. And watch e2. Then its pretty much the same what u run for your goals. Rest is deceided by genetics, carbs and cardio.
    But when your goal is not to get huge, u can avoid the toxic ones, more than 500 test and tren.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Just drop slin and GH. And watch e2. Then its pretty much the same what u run for your goals. Rest is deceided by genetics, carbs and cardio.
    But when your goal is not to get huge, u can avoid the toxic ones, more than 500 test and tren .

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    I havent tried GH ever before, so are you saying ONLY do the slin/GH no anabolics? Thats an interesting take, I hear of most people going on GH for long periods of time, or even permanently, or until they run out of money lol...

Also, I'm only 28, everyone I know personally with GH experience is 35+, whats your opinion on that if an opinion at all?
    Last edited by DawgHouse; 12-11-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I havent tried GH ever before, so are you saying ONLY do the slin/GH no anabolics? Thats an interesting take, I hear of most people going on GH for long periods of time, or even permanently, or until they run out of money lol...

Also, I'm only 28, everyone I know personally with GH experience is 35+, whats your opinion on that if an opinion at all?
    It's your first cycle. Don't use gh or slin.

Just run test and anavar . Add mast if you feel fancy.

But sane can be had with test and var.

Basically you can stay in a deficit and still gain strength and a bit of muscle whilst drastically reducing body fat and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    It's your first cycle. Don't use gh or slin.

Just run test and anavar . Add mast if you feel fancy.

But sane can be had with test and var.

Basically you can stay in a deficit and still gain strength and a bit of muscle whilst drastically reducing body fat and such.
    This isnt my first cycle, this would be my 5th cycle, in the OP I said its my "first cycle in a few years" so I asked to suggest the dosages as if I was a noobie because I wasnt going to overdo it on this round.

I have ran test/var once before with magnificent results while I was playing football. Problem is, the real var that used to come out of mexico is no longer being made (I had extendrol or however it is spelled back in 2013), so I am not aware of any "real" var out there market. I'm one of those guys if I cant get real pharma or pharma grade, I'm not gonna put it in my body

I have access to pharma test, so if all else fails, I'm just going to run a low dose of test.

I'm not only replying to you but to anyone who was confused by my first post, sorry for the confusion.

Things I have ran before: Test P, Test C, Var, T-bol, D-bol, also took some deca before but only 3 injections because whatever I had burned like hell plus the fact the detection time was way too long (no longer worried about that) so I just finished out with Test only on that particular cycle

I have not ran: Primo, Masteron , EQ, NPP, Winny, Tren , HGH, Slin etc etc

I have no interest in running: Superdrol, Tren, Deca, Slin ... basically I dont want to run any of the "very" toxic stuff. My original point in this post was asking about "golden era" type of cycle because it seems the guys back then were a little less intense when it came to the drugs

Thread Information