Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 4 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By Cuz

Thread: Test E + Nandrolone questions

BobHarlie is offline New Member

Question Test E + Nandrolone questions

Guys, I want to know what are the best on cycle and post cycle meds for this combination of compounds?

29 years old
    80kg
    5 ft 7

Done a test cycle when I was 25, Don't claim to be steroid savvy, I'm just sick to death of trying to find actual info and just a plethora of people advising against steroids , or just pros and cons.

I need to know how to be safe, I have decided this route. I put it off for 2 years. However I now accept the risks and just want to take a medium dosage cycle to bulk up.

Please spare me the concern for depression and health effects, I understand the risks.

Sorry for being blunt. Welcome to scold me but please, just provide me with something I can take away.

Again I apologise for seeming on the edge, I work 12 hours 6 days a week, in my downtime I don't have time to study complex anabolics. I know I'm dumb.. but I accept my short comings.

I understand that this isn't some magical gateway into being a herculean, I have struggled with smoking weed for nearly 17 years, I have let time slip me by.

It's hard to explain but in order to really discipline down this is something I need to do. For to long have I procrastinated, I can't afford to do that on a cycle. It's the kick in the dick I need to get going.

I'll put some pics down below.
    No blood work.

(I know )

Started to make a little bit of progress naturally (and I mean a little )

Pic of me when I was a kid to.

Screenshot_20230930_125727_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230930_125919_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_110345_Instagram.jpg
    Last edited by BobHarlie; 10-08-2023 at 04:06 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobHarlie View Post
    Guys, I want to know what are the best on cycle and post cycle meds for this combination of compounds?

29 years old
    80kg
    5 ft 7

Done a test cycle when I was 25, Don't claim to be steroid savvy, I'm just sick to death of trying to find actual info and just a plethora of people advising against steroids , or just pros and cons.

I need to know how to be safe, I have decided this route. I put it off for 2 years. However I now accept the risks and just want to take a medium dosage cycle to bulk up.

Please spare me the concern for depression and health effects, I understand the risks.

Sorry for being blunt. Welcome to scold me but please, just provide me with something I can take away.

Again I apologise for seeming on the edge, I work 12 hours 6 days a week, in my downtime I don't have time to study complex anabolics. I know I'm dumb.. but I accept my short comings.

I understand that this isn't some magical gateway into being a herculean, I have struggled with smoking weed for nearly 17 years, I have let time slip me by.

It's hard to explain but in order to really discipline down this is something I need to do. For to long have I procrastinated, I can't afford to do that on a cycle. It's the kick in the dick I need to get going.

I'll put some pics down below.
    No blood work.

(I know )

Started to make a little bit of progress naturally (and I mean a little )
    Go read this: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

That's your take away. Once you read and understand the first post, you will appreciate the rest of what I am about to say.

Now, for a little scolding, which you asked for and approved (which BTW, was totally unnecessary, but good that you recognize that it might be coming)

Those statements of yours that I bolded are contradictory to being smart about AAS use and making good progress. You are going to have a Bad Time with that mindset.

In addition, you are working 72 hour weeks.... that is NOT the time to be thinking about a cycle.

You said you aren't expecting magic, but your words and current work situation say that you really are.

In an effort to help others be more helpful, I recommend that you post up your stats, current training regimen, how long you have been ACTIVELY and CONSISTENTLY training, your diet and sleep routines. With that info, we can say "try this" or "try that".
    XnavyHMCS and songdog like this.

teedoff is online now Member
    Something you can take away is, you're still young enough to make gains natty. But, looking at your pics, I have to say you dont look like you've been training very long or, and I suspect this is it, your diet isn't good at all.

As you said, aas aren't magical gateways, they only enhance what you're doing. If you're eating like crap, they'll work like crap. People neglect how important the dieting aspect of body building is.

I think you can do quite a bit of improvement in training and diet before considering aas, but as you already said, you've made up your mind.

BobHarlie is offline New Member
    Okay that's understandable. I have been working out at the minute, everyday for the last month, previous to this I did 6 months solid but had a 3 month hiatus.

Currently I'm doing upper/lower split, using calisthenics mainly, but still doing heavier Dumbell exercises on alternating days.

Also using a pull up bar which I can do roughly 10-15 chin ups in a row, sets of 3 last one till failure and maybe 6 acceptable pull ups, backs a bit weaker than my biceps I guess. Also using some of those gymnastic wooden rings.

But mainly every single day's, 7 days a week been doing at least 300 pressups 3 different variations 100 reps, sets of 15-20.

Got a small bench at home for doing some of my dumb bells exercises. But obviously not as good as a gym.

My diet I will admit isn't scheduled or anything. I'm not particularly trying to cut, bulking is the plan. And I don't mind a few extra calories. But I mainly eat meat.

An example meal day would be something like.

Breakfast: 2 sausage 2 bacon 1egg baked beans toast.

Lunch : usually I'd order something as I would be working. I usually get something like a tripple cheese burger on its own, from what ever place would be open (not mcdonalds) or if I bring something in its usually a chicken and bacon pasta ready meal, but the big one that's like 1kg.

Dinner: Can vary with different foods I guess, however the common thing I have been buying from costco to eat is these 98% Beef pattys, they are 30g of protein each, 5% fat, I eat 4 of these with some bacon and cheese on, fry them in a stone pan, using natural butter as the oil.

I obviously graze during the day on all sorts. So that's not really feasible to write down, but it's probably more than I need to graze on. I generally avoid sugary foods, however this doesnt mean i dont eat sugar as alot of foods contain it, i eat probably a small bar of chocolate from time to time, but not thay often. I drink 2,1.5 litre waters a day.

Sleep isn't great I guess, had insomnia since I was very young, it's why I started smoking to sleep, weekdays I sleep maybe 5-6 hours a night, days off whenever they are I get 8 hours max.

I suppliment : Creatine, cod liver oil, zinc, turkesteone (more just trying this at the minute)

15 percent body fat at the minute down from 18.

Yeah it's not great. This is the truth of what's going on though.

Edit. I'm gonna go get some bloods done, I haven't been to a doctors in over 10 years as I'm never sick with anything geniunely have good immunity.

Another note is that all my childhood I was a very skinny kid. Maybe weighing like 9 stone till I was 24 years old. Always struggled putting weight on. Then when my metabolism kicked in properly my eating habits didn't match my new metabolism which Is why I ended up with that belly. Haha.
    Last edited by BobHarlie; 10-08-2023 at 01:59 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    So in the last 10 months, you've worked out for 7 of them and skipped three in the middle, but you think you're ready for steroids ?

You're never going to "bulk up" with that diet you listed there. And you look "skinny fat" in your pics. I don't know you're bodyfat percentage, but you look way above 15%.

If I were you, I'd train natty for at least a couple years without taking 3 months off and during that time, get your diet and training in order. Make some natural gains. I'd also go see somebody about getting your insomnia treated too.

Going by what you said you eat, if you were to take steroids, you wouldn't grow very much and your body composition would be pretty much the same. Steroids aren't a magic pill and they don't do the work for you.

There's also a higher risk of torn tendons and ligaments and bone fractures for somebody who isn't very "well trained" to suddenly take steroids and start pushing weight around. Not to mention the risks your endocrine system would be experiencing.
    songdog likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You need to forget everything about steroids right now. Go get your hormones checked test, estrogen, shbg, prolactin, progestin the whole 9.

From I what I see, and thank you for posting an updated pic of physique as many dont you look like you have low T, a lagging thyroid , maybe some sugar sensitivity and possibly high estrogen. Idk, just saying possible so best to get bloodwork. You can tighten things up with a good strict diet, and cardio but if your hormones are in check shit just goes sooo much better. A steroid cycle wont do you much good right now and you would probably be unsatisfied with the results.
    Booz, Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.

Thread Information