Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Short 8-10 week Prop cycle - thoughts?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Short 8-10 week Prop cycle - thoughts?

I'm thinking of running a short little 8-10 week cycle of just my regular TRT (125 mg/week Test E) and about 250 mg/week of prop. I'm a believer in less is more. My goals are to lose about 7-10 lbs of fat and at least maintain muscle.

I have EQ on hand but I'm going to be doing some domestic traveling at the end of the cycle, so I don't want to have to pin every other day and worry about a bunch of crap.

My only concern, and maybe some of you can help me out here, is how I'll feel after the last injection. I know prop stays in the system for a relatively short time. I'd like to avoid any crash upon going back to my TRT dose. When I was on a regular cycle with Test C/ Sustanon , the esters kept me positive for about 2 weeks, and then I started feeling like crap (on a high trt dose).
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 03-12-2019 at 09:50 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I wouldn't consider adding a bit of test prop to TRT an official "cycle" , its basically just a low dose test cruise. as your not even going to get to high supraphysiolgical levels with that low of a dosage, probably just above high normal (1500 ng.dl). BUT for what your trying to accomplish, ie, a short mini cut, it seems perfectly reasonable to me. thats probably just enough test to keep nitrogen retention and protein synthesis going to hold onto some muscle while you go into a calorie deficit and begin to lean out. and being your only looking to lose 7 pounds, you don't need to be aggressive (if it was an aggressive fat loss cut, I'd be adding different compounds in and running a true cycle and not just upping my trt).

so again sounds totally reasonable to me considering your goal

as far as ''crashing" at the end. umm I don't think its really a "crash" at all. your going to be going from super optimal test levels down to optimal test levels.. thats like going on vacation and staying at a nice beach home, then coming back home after your vacation to your nice 4bed house in the suburbs on the golf course (its really not all that bad)
    Test Monsterone and Luttrj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm thinking of running a short little 8-10 week cycle of just my regular TRT (125 mg/week Test E) and about 250 mg/week of prop. I'm a believer in less is more. My goals are to lose about 7-10 lbs of fat and at least maintain muscle.

I have EQ on hand but I'm going to be doing some domestic traveling at the end of the cycle, so I don't want to have to pin every other day and worry about a bunch of crap.

My only concern, and maybe some of you can help me out here, is how I'll feel after the last injection. I know prop stays in the system for a relatively short time. I'd like to avoid any crash upon going back to my TRT dose. When I was on a regular cycle with Test C/ Sustanon, the esters kept me positive for about 2 weeks, and then I started feeling like crap (on a high trt dose).
    I used to run Test Prop (short cycles) and got good results. Now I just increase my Test Cyp TRT dose to 500mg/wk from 150mg/wk and run it for 12wks to 14 wks. That is an easy way to run your cycle.
    Test Monsterone, BG and Luttrj like this.

Thanks fellas, once I get off this cold/virus I have I’m gonna start. Kinda wanted to try EQ but I feel like I want to try it without any other compounds (other than TRT) so I can see what it does. I know prop works great from my last cycle, but can’t say I’m looking forward to the pip it gave me lol.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would keep using long esters such as enanthate and increase the dosage. You are simply cruising as GH said..
    You can taper down your dose slowly towards the last 3 weeks of your cycle and incorporate a little AI while lowering your test doses that way you can keep your estrogen from building up. So that you won’t feel the crashing after switching back to TRT.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I would keep using long esters such as enanthate and increase the dosage. You are simply cruising as GH said..
    You can taper down your dose slowly towards the last 3 weeks of your cycle and incorporate a little AI while lowering your test doses that way you can keep your estrogen from building up. So that you won’t feel the crashing after switching back to TRT.
    Good luck!

I will say that I liked the feeling of prop when I was taking it. I was taking some underused Sustanon as my base (at around 400 mg) and added like 300 mg of prop/week - and only when I added the prop is when I felt like something was happening. Before that I thought my shit was fake.

I'm thinking of just adding EQ in there as well and extending the cycle.

So I'm thinking something like this:

Week 1-12: 150 mg/week testosterone enanthate (TRT)
    Week 1-6: 200-300 mg/week testosterone propionate (tapered down toward the end)
    Week 1-12: 300 mg EQ

The logic is that by the time EQ kicks in, prop will be at a minimum, for a smooth transition.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post

My only concern, and maybe some of you can help me out here, is how I'll feel after the last injection. I know prop stays in the system for a relatively short time. I'd like to avoid any crash upon going back to my TRT dose. When I was on a regular cycle with Test C/ Sustanon, the esters kept me positive for about 2 weeks, and then I started feeling like crap (on a high trt dose).
    Less is more is a euro belief of one size fits all.
    For who?
    What goals?

Tou are annoying as hell and I have not seen a post of your that has not made me want to slap you bloody.
    Luttrj likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    People like you make me want to quit this forum.

Go take your shit to facebook please.
    Luttrj likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I like prop and used to run prop @ 75 - 100 mg/day when I was younger.

Now that I'm on TRT, if I am going to run a little blast, I bump up my long ester TRT to 400 mg or so and add in prop (Testovis) on TRT injection days and add prop in by itself 2 days a week.

No real science behind it for me, I just have always loved good test prop.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I don’t know who you’re talking to, but you’re not slapping me around, buddy. Not my 6’2 250 lb ass. I stated my intention clearly in the first post: to cut and maintain muscle.

To be reasonable and healthy is a euro belief? Guess you’re right, since I am european, or whatever they call it... smart.

Maybe you should try to “convert emotion into willpower.” Bump up the adex lobster boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Less is more is a euro belief of one size fits all.
    For who?
    What goals?

Tou are annoying as hell and I have not seen a post of your that has not made me want to slap you bloody.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I used to run Test Prop (short cycles) and got good results. Now I just increase my Test Cyp TRT dose to 500mg/wk from 150mg/wk and run it for 12wks to 14 wks. That is an easy way to run your cycle.
    Same here, was my go to, I would add that to my trt and add a secondary compound or two. Then I lost the love of pinning and started to just run longer ester test's

You got me thinking, maybe some burst with prop would be something nice and quick to do in the future
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information