Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Surgery

boxinggsxr is offline Junior Member

Surgery

Any advice on what to do? Next week I am having cervical surgery that should be very quick and simple (as the doctor stated) since I have two vertebrae pinch against my spinal cord and a nerve and will only spend one day post op in the hospital. Does anyone know if there are any complications while being on Test C with anesthesia or with the surgery in general? I'm on week 8 of my cycle and not to sure what to do. I wouldn't expect elevated test levels to be a contradiction for surgery but its my first time with a big surgery.
    Last edited by boxinggsxr; 11-26-2019 at 02:42 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've had a bunch of surgeries (maybe 9 or so) several of them very major .. never had an issue with being on AAS, especially just Test.
    boxinggsxr and Gallowmere like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Surgery

The only way I can see it being a problem is if you’re one of those people who develops notable breathing issues when unconscious on cycle, and the procedure doesn’t usually require intubation.

Edit: even then, it’s not like it’s a huge concern. They’d rapidly notice the breathing shift and drop in O2 levels and slam your ass with oxygen very quickly.
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 11-26-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    boxinggsxr likes this.

Thread Information