Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Super User 4
  • 1 Post By Super User 4

Thread: Anavar help

bobspix is offline Associate Member

Anavar help

For how many days do I need to run Var @ 40 mg ED for significant difference in fat loss and muscle gains?

Currently, I am on it for a week or so @ 30mg ED. So far, I have grown accustomed to the headache and sleepiness and now they don't bother me anymore.

As far as plus sides, my pumps in the gym have been amazing, vascularity is on a whole new level. But that's all.

I am also on Test E @ 500mg/week and today concludes my third week on it.

I will be adding Stanazolol@50mg EOD in last three weeks of the cycle for the same duration.(injectable)

On hand, I have oral stana too and like 100 var caps which will give me 25 days with 40mg ED.

Shall I introduce stana earlier and longer? Or is it fine as is? Just need to cut a bit of fat and gain muscle.

I also have clen +t3 I can use them now too but fucking clen seems more dangerous to me since it's sides are kore prominent pol

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    How much fat are you consuming?

Its impossible for anyone to tell how much fat your going go lose if we dont know what’s going in and whats being spent.

Im not a var expert but I wouldn’t expect earth shattering results at 30 or 40mg a day.

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    How much fat are you consuming?

Its impossible for anyone to tell how much fat your going go lose if we dont know what’s going in and whats being spent.

Im not a var expert but I wouldn’t expect earth shattering results at 30 or 40mg a day.
    Woah? Then like do I up it to 60?

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    You can do 50mg ED and that could give you good results but you also have to remember that it has to come in hand with a good diet.
    bobspix and neloza like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    You can do 50mg ED and that could give you good results but you also have to remember that it has to come in hand with a good diet.
    Yeah brother my diet is dialed in. Been having fibre and protein more with optimal fats with some high carbs days thrown in on leg and back days.
    Daily LISS cardio too

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Yeah brother my diet is dialed in. Been having fibre and protein more with optimal fats with some high carbs days thrown in on leg and back days.
    Daily LISS cardio too
    I'm sure it's gonna give you good results then!
    bobspix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    I'm sure it's gonna give you good results then!
    Let's see, I will update for sure.

Thread Information