• 2 Post By Getsomehate
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: I need some help

polti5678 is offline New Member

Exclamation I need some help

hello.

Im 26 years old 178cm 82kg

Train for 7-8 years.. about 10% bf and a good looking natty never try anything..

So on 25 avgust i started a cycle test e 250mg 2x per week... and ye i screw up i dont want this shit but i already pin 250mg test E. The question is what i can do now? How long i need to wait to get this shit out of my system and do i need any nolvadex or clomid or hcg ? I have all on hand.. i assume to wait 14 days than maybe start clomid 50mg for 10days and maybe 10mg nolva for 10days with no hcg and arimi, thats sound good?

polti5678 is offline New Member

Exclamation HELP PLEASE! don't blame me please, i made a mistake

hello, i just started my first cycle test E only and pin 250mg of test E. i think steroids are not for me because i have a good body as a natural and i am sorry i was even thinking in that direction. I wonder what is the best thing to do in the current situation wait 14days and start "pct" 10days 50mg clomid and 10mg nolva sound good? i have everything on hand arimi, hcg , clomid and nolva. can my 250mg test supress my natural hormones and how long will i recover? any help and advice is welcome

don't blame me please, i made a mistake
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by polti5678 View Post
    hello.

Im 26 years old 178cm 82kg

Train for 7-8 years.. about 10% bf and a good looking natty never try anything..

So on 25 avgust i started a cycle test e 250mg 2x per week... and ye i screw up i dont want this shit but i already pin 250mg test E. The question is what i can do now? How long i need to wait to get this shit out of my system and do i need any nolvadex or clomid or hcg? I have all on hand.. i assume to wait 14 days than maybe start clomid 50mg for 10days and maybe 10mg nolva for 10days with no hcg and arimi, thats sound good?
    You just started. You don't need to do anything other than don't inject anymore testosterone .
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    hello, i just started my first cycle test E only and pin 250mg of test E. i think steroids are not for me because i have a good body as a natural and i am sorry i was even thinking in that direction. I wonder what is the best thing to do in the current situation wait 14days and start "pct" 10days 50mg clomid and 10mg nolva sound good? i have everything on hand arimi, hcg , clomid and nolva. can my 250mg test supress my natural hormones and how long will i recover? any help and advice is welcome

Relax , if you pinned only once just move on with your life , no need for pct .
    The Deadlifting Dog and Dgs59 like this.

Agreed that nothing needs to be done.

Your best bet IMO is to do nothing at all.
    No PCT.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    blame you....

fuck that, i want to congratulate you. This is a great choice, and a very good one. Nobody here should come down on you for this, we are here to help and the decision you just made is what we are about. Thats my belief.

only one pin at 250 you will be fine.

Hell of a job buddy.
    SampsonandDelilah and Dgs59 like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

People make wrong choices for themselves all the time. It's good you came to your senses. The amount of hormone suppression you've done from 1 injection is probably very limited and just by not injecting again, your body will go back to normal relatively quickly. I'd give it a few weeks.

Thread Information