I could use some personal help. Via PM if possible.

Here's my deal. I read most of Anabolics E-Book Edition by William Llewellyn. I have also read most of Anabolic Steroids Ultimate Research Guide Vol. 1 by Brian Clapp found here on steroid .com. Even so, the more I read from veteran forum posters, such as austinite, marcus300, etc, the more I feel like I don't know what the eff I'm doing.

I am the kind of person that follows instructions, no matter how miniscule the task, to the T. Even for small things like ingredients to a simple meal. So one could imagine how strict I need to be about AAS use. How all should be for that matter.

But like I eluded to earlier, the more I read on here regarding answers to questions that I have, the more questions pop up. The WONDERFUL information I have learned on here becomes mind boggling and overwhelming to me. I continue to have more and more questions every single day. As in each day the amount of questions grow. It's frustrating. I have a learned a whole heap full of knowledge no less...but I need to perfect this for MY specific needs.

I am looking to talk to someone with experience through PM and maybe even (hopefully) be taken under their wing so to speak. I am willing to share personal info such as blood test results, personal physical attributes, etc. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SOURCES FOR GEAR, to be loud and clear. I am only looking for, based on my specific anatomy, age, this being my first cycle and goals: a good type of AAS to use, a good dosage, dieting specifics, PCT, etc. If anyone has time for me, I REALLY REALLY appreciate you. Even if we have one single conversation, this will be incredibly helpful for me.

Thanks for reading!