Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: High Anabolic, Low Androgenic Cycle Question?

ascendant is offline Senior Member

High Anabolic, Low Androgenic Cycle Question?

Ok, so it has been over a decade since I did a cycle. Started one about a month and a half ago, was taking a bit too much, got results too fast, and ran into some problems. Stopped for two weeks, back to normal, and easing my way back into it.

I used to do cycles back then where when you did test and deca , you doubled the test to prevent deca d*ck. But, I'm reading a lot of info now from people that say to prevent it, you go with moderately low test, but higher deca. I have prami on hand just in case, and would probably take low doses of it just to be safe, but I'm considering this since if I can get the same results with less test in the mix, might as well.

I was considering something like 300mg Test cyp per week and 600mg Deca per week. Would this be sensible based on the low test, high deca method?

Also, planning to do a cutting cycle later on after this. Is cutting cycles similar with other types of anabolics as well, where you typically want only moderate levels of test, but higher anabolics, or does this method just apply to the deca?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    Ok, so it has been over a decade since I did a cycle. Started one about a month and a half ago, was taking a bit too much, got results too fast, and ran into some problems. Stopped for two weeks, back to normal, and easing my way back into it.

I used to do cycles back then where when you did test and deca , you doubled the test to prevent deca d*ck. But, I'm reading a lot of info now from people that say to prevent it, you go with moderately low test, but higher deca. I have prami on hand just in case, and would probably take low doses of it just to be safe, but I'm considering this since if I can get the same results with less test in the mix, might as well.

I was considering something like 300mg Test cyp per week and 600mg Deca per week. Would this be sensible based on the low test, high deca method?

Also, planning to do a cutting cycle later on after this. Is cutting cycles similar with other types of anabolics as well, where you typically want only moderate levels of test, but higher anabolics, or does this method just apply to the deca?
    There are two elements.... progestin and test which is causing the “deca dick”.
    The people that said lower your test probably said that because of the estrogen. Estrogen is actually good to a point. Those that say that you should not be high don’t understand that estrogen is anabolic . There is a point where it does turn bad though. That may be what they were referencing. I would say up your test unless you are having gyno issues.
    The progestin can be controlled by the use of DHT or nolvadex .
    IMO you should up the testosterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ascendant likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post

If decadick is your only problem, i think ur lucky.
    Doubt it, i would pay more attention to make the bridge to your cutting cycle optimal, healthwize and gainwize.
    But if thats your nigthmare, i personally would use less than 500 for the deca.
    And add a mild oral to compansate. Tbol f.i.

For a cuttingcycle, low test low tren is your best shot. When i say low, we can say 200 to 400.
    With a healthy lifestyle, no underlying conditions, 8 weeks low tren is pretty safe, if u ask me.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    ascendant likes this.

Thread Information