Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GodOnEarth

Thread: Real studies:Anavar is NOT a mild Compound, it's a lot more suppressive than Tbol

GodOnEarth is offline New Member

Real studies:Anavar is NOT a mild Compound, it's a lot more suppressive than Tbol

This summer I have the honor of working at one of the best university in Asia and we worked on the program on anabolic steroids .
    Our volunteers are 12 young healthy 24-28 year old males who have normal test level[600-800ng/dL] In our studies, all subjected showed a significant drop in their own testosterone after 2 weeks of taking ONLY 20mg anavar daily, on average it drop by 78%. Most of our subject test level fall below 190 ng/dL after 2 weeks. But they don't have low test symptoms, most of them already have low test symptoms although not all of them. And their free test increase by 280% on average.
    But noted, most steroid users would never consider using anavar at 20mg, a lot of guys even consider that a female dose.
    We have another 12 young healthy 24-28 year old males taking 40mg tbol only. After 2 weeks, their test level drop only 26%. Most of them do not have low test And their free test only increase by 110%.
    We have not finished our studies yet but so far we can conclude that anavar is definitely not a mild compound, it is very suppressive, certainly more suppressive than tbol.

I know a lot of people taking anavar only cycle and get decent result. But nobody I know get good result using tbol alone
    Quester likes this.

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOnEarth View Post
    This summer I have the honor of working at one of the best university in Asia
    Which is just one small step up from Africa.

Our volunteers are 12 young healthy 24-28 year old males who have normal test level[600-800ng/dL] In our studies, all subjected showed a significant drop in their own testosterone after 2 weeks of taking ONLY 20mg anavar daily, on average it drop by 78%. Most of our subject test level fall below 190 ng/dL after 2 weeks. But they don't have low test symptoms, most of them already have low test symptoms although not all of them. And their free test increase by 280% on average.
    Are you saying that people who take Oxandrolone (tradename: Anavar ) on its own experience an increase in free testosterone ? I wasn't expecting that. If that's really the case then why bother taking Testosterone with Oxandrolone if you can just take Oxandrolone on its own and experience an increase in free testosterone? By the way, you mentioned "free testosterone" but what we're really interested is "bioavailable testosterone" because some of it is bound to albumin (but it's still useful when bound to albumin).

But noted, most steroid users would never consider using anavar at 20mg, a lot of guys even consider that a female dose.
    Yeah I definitely wouldn't go below 50mg a day.

We have another 12 young healthy 24-28 year old males taking 40mg tbol only. After 2 weeks, their test level drop only 26%. Most of them do not have low test And their free test only increase by 110%.
    We have not finished our studies yet but so far we can conclude that anavar is definitely not a mild compound, it is very suppressive, certainly more suppressive than tbol.
    Why are you calling it suppressive when it results in an increase in free testosterone? I don't mind if my testicles produce a quarter as much testosterone if I end up with more bioavailable testosterone than if I hadn't taken Oxandrolone at all.

I know a lot of people taking anavar only cycle and get decent result. But nobody I know get good result using tbol alone
    I've taken Anavar on its own a few times, always with good results. I can go about 7 or 8 weeks on it before I experience a reduction in libido.

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language
    I understood you just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Which is just one small step up from Africa.
    I mean they are behind America but not by that much, they are some very good ones. But yeah I am surprised when I found out how much they are behind in term of medical technology in general.
    Are you saying that people who take Oxandrolone (tradename: Anavar ) on its own experience an increase in free testosterone ?
    ]
    Why are you calling it suppressive when it results in an increase in free testosterone? I don't mind if my testicles produce a quarter as much testosterone if I end up with more bioavailable testosterone than if I hadn't taken Oxandrolone at all.
    Let me answer this two question together. Yes. Like I said, I know a lot of people get good result on anavar only. Although not as great as with test.

Anavar is suppressive to HPTA system.Once they get off anavar the free test bonus is gone, all they have is low t. For most of people it will take them a long time to recover, once they get off cycle, if they can ever recover at all.
    And remember, this is only 20mg ED after 2 weeks. Since you are shutting down anyways, why not use test together to get better result. That's why people still use test base.

I've taken Anavar on its own a few times, always with good results. I can go about 7 or 8 weeks on it before I experience a reduction in libido.
    Not everyone has low test symptom, we do have some who do just fine after 2 weeks. Although their test number went down just like the others. You might just be the gifted few

I should warn people who never used steroids , you should never consider using steroids if you don't plan on getting on TRT for life. Even one cycle can take years to recover, if you can recover at all. I can't count how many cases of kids used 1 cycle, did PCT and years later they still have all the low test symptoms.
    Nobody talks about this in bodybuilding because no bodybuilder ever get off the steroid

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOnEarth View Post
    I should warn people who never used steroids , you should never consider using steroids if you don't plan on getting on TRT for life. Even one cycle can take years to recover, if you can recover at all. I can't count how many cases of kids used 1 cycle, did PCT and years later they still have all the low test symptoms.
    Nobody talks about this in bodybuilding because no bodybuilder ever get off the steroid
    Very few people have longterm damage after doing 1 cycle/course of anabolic steroids. I think most doctors will tell you that the permanent stuff doesn't hit most people until they've done 5 - 10 cycles.

Very few people have longterm damage after doing 1 cycle/course of anabolic steroids. I think most doctors will tell you that the permanent stuff doesn't hit most people until they've done 5 - 10 cycles.
    Yes there are people who can recover from just one cycle in some cases, although I don't think most people would only do one. One cycle, although depends on what is it exactly, rarely do perm damage to your liver and kidney but it can affect HPTA long term.
    I can't tell you how many patients we have seen, just did a couple cycles, full pct, two years later their bloodwork still looks like shit. I have some patient who have "normal" when he was on PCT, but just a few months after they gets off, their bloodwork dropped to the bottom and never recovered.
    Even for people who do use one cycle and successfully recovered after PCT, their test level never went back to what it was before, at least we never seen cases like that

Thread Information