• 1 Post By Killah_Keith
  • 2 Post By 100%NATURAL-theGH
  • 1 Post By fossil
  • 1 Post By Testie

Thread: NPP verses Deca

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

NPP verses Deca

Getting ready for a 14 week blast going into my first competition and have been given my regimen and it calls for npp the first 4 weeks of the cycle. The deal is that I’m a little tight on bread with everything else I’m getting and I’m sitting on a stash of Deca and would like thoughts on substitution. I’m thinking it’s only an ester difference but a lot of guys say npp is a different animal.

Thanks in advance!

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    I’m sure the NPP at the beginning of the cycle is for front loading the nandrolone . Seems to be a common approach.. my first deca blast I did the same method, but I think my dose was too low because idr noticing a drastic change in the beginning
    Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your running npp because it gets in and out faster. Less water retention too. I love both compounds but I have to admit I probably would not run deca before a show
    Testie likes this.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    It's because your only doing 14 weeks. Esther's make all the difference.

Think Test base vs. Test Enanthate

Both just good old Test. But NOT at all the same application or effect.

Nandrolone Decanoate needs to be ran for a long time for full benefits.

Nandrolone phenylpropionate, or Nandrolone Phenpropionate has an almost immediate effect on hormones.
    Testie likes this.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Yeah some of the guys have said it. If you're following the NPP up with Deca then its just front-loading the Nandrolone . You'd have to be pretty lean to run deca into a bodybuilding comp. And NPP and Deca are vastly different in water retention for me. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by 100%NATURAL-theGH; 01-12-2022 at 02:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Blog Entries
    Just a end to this post but this NPP is a beast as far as getting me going hard in the gym, it actually makes me feel quite edgy but is definitely a hard hitting compound!

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    I would never run Decca 12+ weeks out from a show. Getting hard for a show is all about Masteron and Tren ...and if you are daring a few other things. That being said diet is probably 75% of what will get you there.

fossil is offline New Member
    Just to throw in my NPP experience. I added NPP to my 200/week test cyp trt, mainly wanting the nandrolone for its joint pain relieving properties. I kept my NPP dosage at around 200 a week as well, but really didn't notice much of anything, so after about a month, I decided to throw in some anavar for grins(20mg for two weeks and then 30 for 2 weeks). After a few weeks, I did notice veins popping out all over. Vascularity I didn't know I had. I think if I would have increased the NPP to 400 weekly I might have noticed something. Next time. Live and learn. Good luck man.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH View Post
    Yeah some of the guys have said it. If you're following the NPP up with Deca then its just front-loading the Nandrolone. You'd have to be pretty lean to run deca into a bodybuilding comp. And NPP and Deca are vastly different in water retention for me. Hope that helps.
    Yes it Definitely helps, thank you for your response I’m new to prepping and I am seeing the benefits of the npp and not the unwanted affects of Deca
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information