Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Dhb

Franco C is offline New Member

Dhb

I’m planning on running DHB on my next blast along with Test E and adrol.

Test 500mg/week
    DHB 400mg/week
    Adrol 50mg/ED (may up it to 100mg depending on how my body feels) for first 6 weeks.

This would be my first time using DHB so any feedback on the planned dosage? I’ve never ran tren as it seems to mimic it closely based on reading up. Would also like to see others who have used DHB and the experience.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You never know what you’re really using when running UGL gear. I took DHB, and little to a lot of pip, same supplier. Effects were totally different, too. I could have been taking tren for all I know. I was very easy to anger on “dhb”.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn’t know, because I only lasted 4 weeks on DHB (100 mgs per ML) on two separate occasions because the PIP was crippling. Like fucking debilitating, I’m a tough SOB too.

I’ve run Tren E 14 weeks on more than one occasion with only some moderate hot flashes, heartburn, insomnia (I don’t sleep anyways) and some mild anorgasmia (which isn’t the worst thing).

The feedback (like all drugs) is all over the board. You won’t know until YOU try it, everyone has a different anecdote.

I tried 2 different suppliers as well with great reps…
    Have heard of others doing fine but PIP is VERY common feedback especially at 200 mgs per ML.

If you do well on it, let me know and I’ll send you the rest of mine. I think I have 5 or 6 vials of it…

It also crashes pretty easily as well so keep it stored properly (or know how to reconstitute, not a huge deal but annoying)
    Cuz and almostgone like this.

Franco C is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I wouldn’t know, because I only lasted 4 weeks on DHB (100 mgs per ML) on two separate occasions because the PIP was crippling. Like fucking debilitating, I’m a tough SOB too.

I’ve run Tren E 14 weeks on more than one occasion with only some moderate hot flashes, heartburn, insomnia (I don’t sleep anyways) and some mild anorgasmia (which isn’t the worst thing).

The feedback (like all drugs) is all over the board. You won’t know until YOU try it, everyone has a different anecdote.

I tried 2 different suppliers as well with great reps…
    Have heard of others doing fine but PIP is VERY common feedback especially at 200 mgs per ML.

If you do well on it, let me know and I’ll send you the rest of mine. I think I have 5 or 6 vials of it…

It also crashes pretty easily as well so keep it stored properly (or know how to reconstitute, not a huge deal but annoying)
    I’ve read PIP could be an issue. Crossing my fingers I’m in the non PIP group. Vials I have are 100mg/ml so 2cc/injection days.

If you’re experiencing bad PIP, would cutting it with oil help? Granted that’d increase the amount of CCs. Maybe more frequent injections to alleviate that scenario

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco C View Post
    I’ve read PIP could be an issue. Crossing my fingers I’m in the non PIP group. Vials I have are 100mg/ml so 2cc/injection days.

If you’re experiencing bad PIP, would cutting it with oil help? Granted that’d increase the amount of CCs. Maybe more frequent injections to alleviate that scenario
    Cutting it with 1%BA/grapeseed or other oil should throttle back on the PIP, but like as noted above by TM and S&D, when the PIP is bad, it is bad and I'm no lightweight in the pain department.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information