Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: High estrogen levels

ZorkLift is offline New Member

High estrogen levels

I am using 2mg of arimidex and 40mg of nolva every day and my gyno continues to get worse. Both have been tested to be legit so any ideas as to what may cause this?

Running
    400 test e
    200 tren e
    200 eq
    Last edited by ZorkLift; 08-12-2023 at 04:52 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorkLift View Post
    I am using 2mg of arimidex and 40mg of nolva every day and my gyno continues to get worse. Both have been tested to be legit so any ideas as to what may cause this?

Running
    400 test e
    200 tren e
    200 eq

I dont know how anyone could use 2mg of adex everyday. Troll?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Not trolling just genuinely looking for answers because I’m struggling with keeping my gyno down

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Not trolling just genuinely looking for answers because I’m struggling with keeping my gyno down
    We’ll by all means STOP. And I mean stop everything.
    This is your first post, give us some info about this. Age cycle history and so on please
    Daxfit and almostgone like this.

29 years old
    One to two cycles a year for the past 8 years

First ever cycle I did I didn’t do my research and didn’t take any AI’s and developed pretty bad gyno starting with sensitivity and gradually growing into lumps. I stopped at 7 weeks, did my research and started nolva and aromasin as soon as I could. It seemed to resolve the issue until I started my next cycle and it has been an issue with every cycle since even with the recommended or higher dose of either arimidex or nolva during and after my cycle. I usually have to stop around week 8 to try and prevent any permanent visible gyno. I know I should be getting my blood tested to see what is really going on but I was hoping somebody either had a similar experience with AI’s not working the way they should or had any information as to why that might be.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

High estrogen levels

29 years old

First ever cycle I did I didn’t do my research and didn’t take any AI’s and developed pretty bad gyno starting with sensitivity and gradually growing into lumps. I stopped at 7 weeks, did my research and started nolva and aromasin as soon as I could. It seemed to resolve the issue until I started my next cycle and it has been an issue with every cycle since even with the recommended or higher dose of either arimidex or nolva during and after my cycle. I usually have to stop around week 8 to try and prevent any permanent visible gyno. I know I should be getting my blood tested to see what is really going on but I was hoping somebody either had a similar experience with AI’s not working the way they should or had any information as to why that might be.
    Drop at least eq and tren .

Start nolvadex , p5p and Vitamin E. The last two are in case you have prolactin issues.

Get blood work. Include estradiol sensitive, prolactin and testosterone .

Drop that 2mg of adex. That is twice what is administered for breast cancer.

Get your hands on, but do not start taking, masteron and caber.

Depending on your blood work, you may do some other things. Post it up when it gets back.

Also, start your own thread in the AAS section. You will get more responses there.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    29 years old

Looks like you just answered your own question there bud. Bloodwork! Im at a loss as to why this has been happening for 8 years each cycle and you know what to do, get bloodwork, but you don’t. So you take massive amounts of cancer treatment drugs in hopes it fixes the problem. I can’t help you man, I hope someone else can chime in

Got my blood work back. Estrogen is sitting at 660 even with 2mg of arimidex daily. Arimidex is tested and is real. Not sure why my estrogen levels won’t go down. Any suggestions would be appreciated

High estrogen levels

Arimidex not lowering estrogen.
    29m
    5Â’8
    190lbs
    Per week doses-
    400 test e
    200 tren e
    200 EQ
    Estrogen sitting at 660 even with 2mg of arimidex daily
    Arimidex is tested and is real
    Any info or suggestions on possible causes would be appreciated

Well the levels of everything else are in appropriate ranges itÂ’s just my estrogen that I canÂ’t seem to control. IÂ’d rather not stop taking my one cycle a year if there are alternatives. IÂ’m wondering if femara is a better bet to get it under control since arimidex and nolva donÂ’t seem to work. Even clomid maybe?
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-09-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    29m
    5’8
    190lbs
    Per week doses-
    400 test e
    200 tren e
    200 EQ
    Id suggest ABORT cycling
    almostgone, Booz and Cylon357 like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    29m
    5’8
    190lbs
    Per week doses-
    400 test e
    200 tren e
    200 EQ
    Are you growing boobs?
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    29m
    5’8
    190lbs
    Per week doses-
    400 test e
    200 tren e
    200 EQ
    I'm calling troll or BS. 2mg of adex is clinical abuse of the drug. It is dosed at 1mg per day for breast cancer. If you are legit taking 2mg per day (which I doubt), you are heading for serious problems.

Id suggest ABORT cycling
    To add on to Cuz's most excellent suggestion, and on the off chance you are legit, I would suggest you start your own thread, not hijack someone else's.
    Cuz and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Got my blood work back. Estrogen is sitting at 660 even with 2mg of arimidex daily. Arimidex is tested and is real. Not sure why my estrogen levels won’t go down. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    I said this elsewhere, but if you are legit, start your own thread.
    almostgone likes this.

I can’t figure out how to start a thread

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Think I've got the posts moved into his new thread.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Your Arimidex is not real or contains bugger all anastrozole. 2mg a day is super high dose for only 400mg test. Get some letrozole to tank your oestrogen then grt some armosion.

After 8 years of getting gyno just get the surgery and be done with it.
    ZorkLift likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    My body is a high convertor to oestrogen but good lord not 2mg a day. I need 2mg a week for a high HRT dose of 250mg a week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Drop at least eq and tren .

Start nolvadex , p5p and Vitamin E. The last two are in case you have prolactin issues.

Get blood work. Include estradiol sensitive, prolactin and testosterone .

Drop that 2mg of adex. That is twice what is administered for breast cancer.

Get your hands on, but do not start taking, masteron and caber.

Depending on your blood work, you may do some other things. Post it up when it gets back.

Also, start your own thread in the AAS section. You will get more responses there.
    Also, all of this from a month ago. You can't find responses because you keep posting all over the place. Look at the link AG sent about how to create your own thread.

Do not create a new thread now, though. AG has graciously taken care of that for you.

This is where you say "thank you, AG"

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Couldnt imagine 2mg of adex every day. .75 per week crashes mine, and I convert ALOT OF E2
    Cylon357 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Couldnt imagine 2mg of adex every day. .75 per week crashes mine, and I convert ALOT OF E2
    Seriously! That really is 2x the dose for fighting breast cancer. Somewhere, an oncologist is sh!tting their pants at the idea of 2mg per day.

I'm guessing way underdosed if this is even a real question
    Cuz and almostgone like this.

Seriously! That really is 2x the dose for fighting breast cancer. Somewhere, an oncologist is sh!tting their pants at the idea of 2mg per day.

I'm guessing way underdosed if this is even a real question
    Yeah the dude was trolling. The joint pain you get from that high of a dose. On the bright side of Adex, it's pretty hard to give yourself a lethal overdose of it. I read that in a clinical study, healthy men were give 60mg in one dose.

https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/da...rimidextab.pdf
    Cylon357 likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you have ovaries?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah the dude was trolling. The joint pain you get from that high of a dose. On the bright side of Adex, it's pretty hard to give yourself a lethal overdose of it. I read that in a clinical study, healthy men were give 60mg in one dose.

https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/da...rimidextab.pdf
    Good gravy, I can't imagine what 60mg would be like, even once. Can you have negative estrogen? Cause that seems like how you would...

Blog Entries
    You know, Cuz gave us the reason right up front. Trolls are well known to be high aromatizers and low responders.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 09-11-2023 at 05:13 PM.
    Honkey_Kong and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You know, Cuz gave us the reason right up front. Trolls are well known to be high aromatizers and low responders.
    Whats a “Zorklift” anyway?
    Cylon357 likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good gravy, I can't imagine what 60mg would be like, even once. Can you have negative estrogen? Cause that seems like how you would...
    LOL, what's the next step? Letro?
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I know I couldn't believe that they'd test that much on somebody. The poor test subjects must've had the most painful joints ever recorded.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cuz.

I came here looking for some answers because I couldn’t find any anywhere else and you’ve done nothing but bastardize me about my questions and lack of knowledge. I thought I did my research, I thought I had legit stuff and from what others are saying I must have been misled. I’m just looking for help and you’ve kind of been a dick about the whole thing

I’ve started letro once every 4 days to see if it lowers my estrogen and I have a blood test in about another week. I’m hoping it shows a decrease in my estrogen or it means my letro is garbage too
    It’s hard to find legit stuff nowadays and I thought it was a problem with my body’s reaction to the AI’s and not that everything I’ve gotten from different people and websites over the years has been junk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Cuz.

I came here looking for some answers because I couldn’t find any anywhere else and you’ve done nothing but bastardize me about my questions and lack of knowledge. I thought I did my research, I thought I had legit stuff and from what others are saying I must have been misled. I’m just looking for help and you’ve kind of been a dick about the whole thing
    Bud, you have ignored EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY RESPONSES. How can I take you seriously right now? Dont play the victim with me. I told you to stop right away but it’s something you dont want to do….who in their rjght mind would let their estrogen get 660. You are going to grow tits man. But im “just being a dick” so dont listen to me
    Cylon357 likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    yup thats cuz. he likes to lecture people. idk why but he did the same thing to me and I've been taking gear for over ten years.. But op bro 660 estrogen is higher than a women at her peak so you have something else going on if ai doesn't do shit. see a doctor.
    ZorkLift and Davi Meireles like this.

I do appreciate the advice you did give and I’m not trying to offend you at all. I am taking your advice and stopping my cycle and hopefully in 6 months to a year from now when I decide to do another I can get a little more educated on what my body is trying to tell me. I obviously was misled by the guy I got my stuff from and the test/tren /eq is real but the AI’s are not and hopefully I can find a more reputable person to get my gear from

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, what's the next step? Letro?
    The next step is buying Maxi-Pads.

Super helpful honkeykong thanks for that ��

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Are you on trt? If you’re not, you probably should be with dr supervision. Thats a really high number for estrogen from 400 test you wont see any from tren and little if any at all from 200 EQ.
    tbjake34 and ZorkLift like this.

After my next blood test I guess I should see where my test levels settle down to in a couple months and see if my doctor thinks that something that he would prescribe for me

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    After my next blood test I guess I should see where my test levels settle down to in a couple months and see if my doctor thinks that something that he would prescribe for me
    Ok, so you’re not on trt. Alright fella good call, blood work is important. Hope you get yourself sorted out soon…
    tbjake34 and ZorkLift like this.

Well you insist that your adex has been tested and it's not bunk, but yet your estrogen is sitting at 660 after taking 2mg of adex daily. I don't know where you got that stuff from or why you believe it was tested, but if you're taking 2mg per day and still have more estrogen in your body than 3 average women combined, something isn't adding up.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 09-16-2023 at 12:48 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

teedoff is online now Member
    660 estrogen? How the heck is this even possible? Is this a number using a different measurement? When my estrogen was in the mid to high 90s, I had gyno. Like he either has full on women sized tits, or he'd he could even die from that much estrogen in his system!

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    660 estrogen? How the heck is this even possible? Is this a number using a different measurement? When my estrogen was in the mid to high 90s, I had gyno. Like he either has full on women sized tits, or he'd he could even die from that much estrogen in his system!
    Yeah he's full of shit. Then tries to act like a dick when people don't give him serious responses. It's probably another one of kimbo's sock accounts anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information