Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Jong7

Thread: Testosterone Levels

Jong7 is offline New Member

Testosterone Levels

Hi. I am on a cycle for 6 weeks now with Test Enanthate . I took 250mg for the first 4 weeks and 350mg the last two. I split the doses on Monday and Thursday.
    I did a bloodwork today morning before the Thursday’s pin to check if the gear is good or not.
    The results are:
    Testosterone: 11,36 ng/mL
    Free Testosterone: 225,21 pg/mL
    E2: 57,93
    I haven’t used an AI yet. Are these numbers ok ? Is the gear ok or underdosed cause from what I have read, an 1100 number could be an upper number of a natty person. If the numbers are good should I up the dose or not.
    I am 52 years old and before the cycle my natural test numbers were 8,46 ng/mL. I am training for 35 years and I have done 2 more cycles when I was 25 years old. Any answer (suggestions) would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by Jong7; 01-18-2024 at 09:40 AM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Jong, good on you to experiment carefully. While I can only guess how to interpret your numbers, they seem unremarkable for a man on a stout TRT protocol (unsure I would define your usage as being on a cycle). At your age, however, why play guinea pig to determine whether underground gear is good? By a large margin, there is little fraud within the global ped market...even still, it's hard to advocate when onboarding new users - good to know your backup supply is g2g, gl!
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thank you for your answer. If i understand correct cause English isn't my native language my test levels are as they should be with this dose (350mg). I call it a "cycle" cause i don't know if i will continue or not. As i wrote above my natural levels are 8,46 which i think are very good for my age. I decided to start this "cycle"to give me a boost to continue working out. I am planning for a 16 weeks cycle and then do a pct. If i manage to recover all good if not i will think the TRT.

I'd like to raise my levels a little more, so maybe I'll go to 500mg for the remaining weeks.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong7 View Post
    Hi. I am on a cycle for 6 weeks now with Test Enanthate . I took 250mg for the first 4 weeks and 350mg the last two. I split the doses on Monday and Thursday.
    I did a bloodwork today morning before the Thursday’s pin to check if the gear is good or not.
    The results are:
    Testosterone: 11,36 ng/mL
    Free Testosterone: 225,21 pg/mL
    E2: 57,93
    I haven’t used an AI yet. Are these numbers ok ? Is the gear ok or underdosed cause from what I have read, an 1100 number could be an upper number of a natty person. If the numbers are good should I up the dose or not.
    I am 52 years old and before the cycle my natural test numbers were 8,46 ng/mL. I am training for 35 years and I have done 2 more cycles when I was 25 years old. Any answer (suggestions) would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
    I would've expected a higher total T on 350 mg/week at trough levels and if I did my conversion correctly, I would've definitely expected a higher free T.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Does it matter the time i did the bloodwork, 3 days after the pin ? I upped my dose (200mg) yesterday to 400mg total /week and maybe i should add some proviron to help me with my free testosterone .

Do you think that the gear is underdosed and should try to find a different one cause I am in the middle of the cycle and I don’t want to waste the rest of it.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Do you think that the gear is underdosed and should try to find a different one cause I am in the middle of the cycle and I don’t want to waste the rest of it.
    By the numbers it appears its not very potent and probably underdosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    By the numbers it appears its not very potent and probably underdosed.
    Thank you very much for your response.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    11.36 ng/mL is 1136 ng/dL in the more familiar units. I would say those numbers are pretty good for 250mg/mL T, but depends on nadir dosing schedule relative to bloodwork. If you have only been on the higher 350mg/wk for two weeks it may not be really showing in the bloodwork yet much. How often are you injecting? For reference I bounce between low 500 to upper 600 ng/dL with ~125mg/wk TRT (pharm grade test E). My free T will be consistently above the ref range of 1.45-3.21% in the lab I use. Yours is near 2%, which does seem low for exogenous T. What did your free T show with your natural 8.46 ng/mL result?

I guess it's different for everyone but 250 mg depot test puts me at least in the low 1300s typically. 350mg puts me over the top on the capped total T assays drawing on a trough day.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    11.36 ng/mL is 1136 ng/dL in the more familiar units. I would say those numbers are pretty good for 250mg/mL T, but depends on nadir dosing schedule relative to bloodwork. If you have only been on the higher 350mg/wk for two weeks it may not be really showing in the bloodwork yet much. How often are you injecting? For reference I bounce between low 500 to upper 600 ng/dL with ~125mg/wk TRT (pharm grade test E). My free T will be consistently above the ref range of 1.45-3.21% in the lab I use. Yours is near 2%, which does seem low for exogenous T. What did your free T show with your natural 8.46 ng/mL result?
    My free test was 124,20 pg/mL with my natural total test of 8,46 ng/mL. I switched gear and now I am running 500mg /week (Monday-Thursday). I am on 9th week of the cycle and on Monday I will do the mid cycle bloodwork. I have started to notice some water retention the last days (still no AI), so I want to see my e2 levels too.
    When is better to measure Test before the injection (Thursday morning) or right after the injection.
    Last edited by Jong7; 02-06-2024 at 06:06 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My free test was 124,20 pg/mL with my natural total test of 8,46 ng/mL. I switched gear and now I am running 500mg /week (Monday-Thursday). I am on 9th week of the cycle and on Monday I will do the mid cycle bloodwork. I have started to notice some water retention the last days (still no AI), so I want to see my e2 levels too.
    When is better to measure Test before the injection (Thursday morning) or right after the injection.
    You just need to be consistent. Meaning, if you take your blood at trough, do it every time at trough.

You should not compare blood work that is drawn at different times. Like you cannot accurately compare bloods at trough vs bloods at peak.

Most men prefer to take their bloods first thing in the morning just before next injection.

That said, on 500mg per week, your numbers are going to be high regardless of when you take them.
    Jong7, almostgone and Honkey_Kong like this.

Mid cycle bloodwork (10th week) 350mg / week.
    Testosterone : 11,63 ng/mL
    E2: 82,61 pg/ml
    I think my test value is a little low. Also do you think I should take arimidex for E2 ? I don’t have any gyno signs except a little sensitive my right nipple.

Mid cycle bloodwork (10th week) 350mg / week.
    Testosterone : 11,63 ng/mL
    E2: 82,61 pg/ml
    I think my test value is a little low. Also do you think I should take arimidex for E2 ? I don’t have any gyno signs except a little sensitive my right nipple.
    That's low for me, even at trough level.

I wouldn't jump on an aromatase inhibitor without lab work indicating I really needed it

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    1100 is about where id be on 200mg test on trough day. Seems low to me for 350mg

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I wouldn't jump on an aromatase inhibitor without lab work indicating I really needed it
    So E2: 83,61 isn’t really a value that should concern me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    1100 is about where id be on 200mg test on trough day. Seems low to me for 350mg
    I don’t know what to say and recently a switched gear. I trust my source, I know him for a long time and used his products in the past without problems. can something else happen besides the gear being underdosed?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    So E2: 83,61 isn’t really a value that should concern me ?
    Only if it concerns you to the point in which you need your bitch tits surgically removed. If in a mental bind, opt for the SERM over AI (to alleviate symptoms in the near-term).
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Only if it concerns you to the point in which you need your bitch tits surgically removed. If in a mental bind, opt for the SERM over AI (to alleviate symptoms in the near-term).
    Ok, I will take 10mg of nolvadex from now on just to be safe. Thank you.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information