Imfamous10 is offline Junior Member

Liquid-clen/Liquid-t3 mix 125 mcg/ml

I just so happen to have an extra 100 bucks lying around and saw this liquid clen /liquid t3 mix in a 50ml container for exactly 100 bucks.

what a coincidence
    at 125 mcg per ml it should last a fairly long time using the 2 week on 2 week off cycle.

what my question is....... can I use the same dose of clen and t3 at the same time???? or should I just buy a bottle of clen and a bottle of t3 wich also ends up around 100 bucks just seperate containers.

Id really appreciate a quick response on this one so I can order it during this cutting cycle.

btw I'm not sure about the source, if you know what Im talkin about pm me telling me if its all good or if I'll get ripped off.

thanks

bump

bump again someone please gimme a reply

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    personally, i wouldn't run a combo liquid like that just because of the sides associated with clen and T3.

if you start getting jittery or hot flashes, etc. it will be impossible to tweak the culprit drug since you will effectively be reducing both dosages.

buy them separate so you can make adjustments if your body is having difficulty with it. so, if you reduce clen and sides go away with the same T3 dosage, you know that your clen dosage was too high, or vice versa.

i know i can dose T3 much higher than clen without any unwanted sides, so thats just my opinion for u bro.

thanks for the help I was thinkin the same thing just wanted a second opinion

Thread Information