juice8765 is offline Junior Member

Running long cycles???

500 a week sus
    300 a week deca
    started with 50mgs dbol ed for 3 weeks
    (love the dbols but liver enzymes went up, so im not going to use em no more)

I got a good 3 weeks left out this cycle. this cycle wouyld be exactly 10 weeks, when im done have clomid and nolva. I never ran longer than 10 weeks but was thinking aout it....

I know some guys who never do pct, and continue cycles for months at a time, and never takes time off. been using geAar for years, an claims he been cycling this entire year!!. I was also reading about guys who run cycles up to 20 weeks or longer... has any one done this or have any info about this???

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    The answer is Yes!! I ran my cycle for about 5 month. My guy hasnt been off for sometime, maybe few years. I am not happy i did a long cycle, and wouldnt recommend u do one too. In my opinion you need to remind you body that is could function on its own too.

juice8765 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply.. why werent you happy with the long cycle if you dont mind me askin?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I allow my body to tell when it is time to stop, When I stop making gains, stop getting stronger, stop enjoying sticking myself in the ass. lol

This last one thing just leveled out so I stopped it was three months but all fast acting and all is good tho..

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    Well it was my real first cycle, and i was mixing multiple compounds, had a lot of water retention and with that come the problems. I am currently running my pct and very very carefully planning out my next cycle. There are a lot of people that run long cycles. Your body shuts down and becomes dependent on the synthetic gear. Dont get me wrong I am not against them, however, I am for the proper use of them. Plus I have been told by my guy that people by running extra long cycles (i guess like my boy does) and eventually jump off have problems with them selves. They cant get it up or they screw them selves up real bad, some ppl end their lives cuz of that. Makes sense to me!! Obviously I am not trying to scare you, I think 12 weeks at a time is more then enough. It all comes down to personal choice.

Thread Information