How EXACTLY do You do YOUR Fina?

Some guys say let disolve for 1 hour only, some say two but you have to pre-filter, some say they pre-filter anyway, some crush, some don't. Some say the vials need to be sterilized, some say they're fine the way they come.
    Yada yada yada.
    So, what do you do?

Sorry Mods, just realized I'm in the wrong Forum.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't crush............. I let it sit for 24 hours then run it through a coffee filter... then I push the rest through the filter. I also don't use any heat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't crush............. I let it sit for 24 hours then run it through a coffee filter... then I push the rest through the filter. I also don't use any heat.
    Thanks MudMan, 24 hrs huh? Haven't heard that one yet, but I'm gonna try it.
    Hey, anything to lesson the sting? It's been years since I've done Fina, and I didn't make it, all I really remember is the Pain. Worked wonders but you paid the price. Was it the Fina or the Fina Maker?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah the longer you let it sit the more tren will be extracted. It's the kit you use....... I use gpz kits and it's painless.

Grant is offline Member
    let it sit longer than 1 to 2 hours unless you just realized you are out and you need it that second, let it sit for a day or so, coffee filter is an option, you can yield more fina that way

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Crush, don't crush. Coffee filter, no coffee filter. 2-3 hours, 24 hours. Sterilizing vials... All of these are personal preference, everyone seem sto do it differently, and the end results are most always the same. I will say this...if you crush the pellets, you don't have as long to wait for them to dissolve, and DO NOT USE HEAT. The heat step is not neccessary and will only oxidize your tren . Oxidized tren is, first of all, dark and ugly looking, and two, the tren the I have heated and oxidized settles badly when it sets for any period of time. The sediment is dark brown crud, assumed to be oxidized tren, and is very hard to get back into suspension, thus reducing the potency. DO NOT USE HEAT. Everything else is left to your preference.

-moto

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Exact same method here.........No pain at all, and I rub the area after to help the oil... Also I use pnp for most the supplies and kits-works great

Thread Information