Thread: Injecting

shawnwiz is offline New Member

Injecting

What up yoksters!

In a previous post i asked a question that went unanswered. So here we go agian.

Question 1. - If i am planning a Winny-Deca cycle, what will happen if i mix the two in one injection? Isnt all going to the same place anyway?

Question 2 - I am planning on Winny EOD and Deca 400/week. Should that 400mg be taken in one injection in the beginning of the week or broken into 2-3 injections throughout the week?

Question 3 - If i train at 7pm, is there an optimal time of day to inject? Does it matter if i just do it in the morning?

Thanks!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Here goes...
    1.) No. You cannot mix deca and winny in the same syrnge...one is water based (winstrol depot) and one is oil based (nandrolone deconate)

2.) Yes. Assuming that your deca is 200mg strength you can inject 400mg (2cc) of deca in one injection. As a matter of fact if you're injecting your winny EOD it makes sense to take all 400mg of deca once per week. That way you only need 4 injections total one week and 5 total the second week. It will give you a chance to rotate your injection sites so you are only hitting then once per week. (I rotated R-L glute, R-L thigh, R-L delts)

3.) I don't think it matters, but I'm not 100% on that one...anybody?

Pete

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Petes 100% right

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

well

I disagree, many times i have mix oil and water based gear, ie deca and winny, no problems with doing that, in fact if your having trouble with pin clogging from winny a bit of oil prevents that. Is all going into the muscle, did not affect results, yes it looks strange in the pin due the oil and water not mixing, but again no big deal.

Deca has long 1/2 life so no need to inject more than 1x a week, but winny should be taken EOD or ED.

I don't believe timing of shot makes any difference for gear, for GH or slin yes but not for hear, takes a while for body to absort it. Somethings some orals like D-ball or Halo might be good about 1-2 before you train, but again i think that is mostly a phyco. bosts, not anything real.

PS - Pete you invited me, and know i am going to disagree with you...LOL

Dbal has a very short half life and you need to take it every couple of hours because of its half life and it does go into you system very quickly

Welcome aboard eye_candy...good to see ya here bro. I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, especially since you have more experience than me (but I'm working on that ). Seriously guys, eye_candy is a good bro...know's his stuff...he'll be a good addition to the board.
    Pete

pureanger...I heard that about d-bol. I'll be runnin 35mg per day for the first 5 weeks of my deca , sust250 cycle. That's 7 tabs per day. Would you guys say that 1 tab every couple of hours is Ok or should I go 2 tabs morning, 2 tabs lunch, 2 tabs before training and 1 tab at night? Whats is the norm on this?
    Pete

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

d-ball

1/2 life is 4 hours, so time your intake that way. I found taking one tab during the night w/ shake on one of my pee breaking during the night very helpful.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I am taking 40mg ED and i take them two hrs before the gym and it works out well for me!

Mike Guest
    take it 4-6 times a day - what you stated will work great so would taking one at even intervals through the day

If your hitting a water based AS and an oil based AS the need for you to mix them really never comes up since you hittting the winny eod and the deca once a week you dont even have to worry about mixing just worry about shot rotation

Thread Information