Thread: Basball Juice!!

chinups Guest

Basball Juice!!

I know they used growth but man. They used THG that you just squirt and test that you rub in. I want that ****!!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    it woudl be way to damm expensive.. THG is liek fina.. i'll do a pin everyday if i pay fractions of THG

test you rub in?? never ehard that b4

big swoll is offline Member
    im not 100% sure, but because im a baseball player, ive been keeping up with this pretty regularly.....THG is like trenbolone .....and you can take trenbolone transdermally...im not exactly sure how you do it, im sure you could find it in the lab secion...but you use something like dmso...and then just rub it on you.....id be willing to bet that since THG and trenbolone are amost identical that you can make THG to be taken transdermally.....just my thoughts though

Testify is offline Senior Member
    No, they shoot it. Transdermal administration wastes a lot of hormone, especially for an expensive designer steroid . And it makes a mess too. Its much easier for them to use a pin.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    No, they shoot it. Transdermal administration wastes a lot of hormone, especially for an expensive designer steroid. And it makes a mess too. Its much easier for them to use a pin.

not all of it was shot through a needle....i know for a fact that one of the names of the substances that they were given was called "the cream"....im not sure what the other one was called

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    not all of it was shot through a needle....i know for a fact that one of the names of the substances that they were given was called "the cream"....im not sure what the other one was called

It was called the cream. I heard that on ESPN. they said thre were three things. the cream, liquid and GH. GH had to be the one they were shooting so the cream could be the thg but then what do they have liquid test???

Interesting!!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    It was called the cream. I heard that on ESPN. they said thre were three things. the cream, liquid and GH. GH had to be the one they were shooting so the cream could be the thg but then what do they have liquid test???

Interesting!!

I would think that the cream is Testosterone Cream. It is used in HRT therapy and it comes in a big tube like toothpaste. You rub it on the inside of your thighs a few times per day. It keeps you very even but I believe that you loose a lot of the potency through the skin so you just bump up the doseage in the cream.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    The rub in test is what doctors will prescribe to men with whatever problems they may have. I keep trying to come up with excuses to give my doctor, but she keeps seeing straight through me! Bitch!

Thread Information