DoctaBig is offline Member

I'm a moron... and i need serious help!

ok, here's the story. I was going through my supplies last night seeing how im doing as far as stock. When i purchased my goods i figured in a little bit extra (rounded up to the nearest bottle), but as i go through my stock now i realize that im short of enough to finish up. This is due to a few things...there was some "accidents" where i thought i would be better off to discard the gear than put my self at increased risk. So here's my deal, the original plan was to run:
    Test E 500mg 1-13
    EQ 400mg 1-12

As it sits now i only have enough (at current dosages) to make it 12 weeks total (11 for eq and 12 for test). So i have a problem.

here are my options...

1) finish my cycle early at 12 weeks...even though that sux for EQ because it should be 12 weeks minimium.

2) cut my dosages back a little bit to make the stretch until week 12.

3) order more gear...this is probably the most advisable plan except i have a $500 order minimum...which means, i would have to buy more gear for a second cycle

if 3) is the best option what would be a good second cycle i was thinking either test E/Tren /Prop or dbol or possibly test e/Deca /EQ....

Thanks for the help, as usual

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    order more gear.....make this cycle worth your while......so what $500 minimum get your 2nd cycle

toolman is offline Banned
    I would go ahead with the cycle as planned shorted by a week. In the big scheme of things it won't make a difference.

Sorken is offline Member
    11 weeks for the EQ isn't that bad.. doubt it will be a big diffrent if you run it for 12..
    Just go with it for ,11-with-eq, and, 12 with-the-test.. looks good.. but if you can get more for 1 more week go for it.. but it wont be a revolution because of that.. in my opinion just leve it like it is.. Good luck !

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with how the money situation is for u. if u have the money, go ahead and invest it on some gear,if not, u just gotta live with what u have.

if i were to decide to get more gear...any reccomendations on either of my second cycle choices

is tren too tough for a second cycle?

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    My 2 cents. . .

If you have the means to put out for the extra gear now; do it.

There are a couple of compelling reasons for it. First off, you're going to buy it later anyhow. And second, what if you're unemployed by the time the next cycle comes around? Hmmmm.....

F**k it, go for a grand worth of gear now and cover all bases. That way you're set about 6 months from now. Remember the "6 P's" right?

Yours truly, MrM
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    ok, here's the story. I was going through my supplies last night seeing how im doing as far as stock. When i purchased my goods i figured in a little bit extra (rounded up to the nearest bottle), but as i go through my stock now i realize that im short of enough to finish up. This is due to a few things...there was some "accidents" where i thought i would be better off to discard the gear than put my self at increased risk. So here's my deal, the original plan was to run:
    Test E 500mg 1-13
    EQ 400mg 1-12

As it sits now i only have enough (at current dosages) to make it 12 weeks total (11 for eq and 12 for test). So i have a problem.

here are my options...

1) finish my cycle early at 12 weeks...even though that sux for EQ because it should be 12 weeks minimium.

2) cut my dosages back a little bit to make the stretch until week 12.

3) order more gear...this is probably the most advisable plan except i have a $500 order minimum...which means, i would have to buy more gear for a second cycle

if 3) is the best option what would be a good second cycle i was thinking either test E/Tren /Prop or dbol or possibly test e/Deca /EQ....

6 p's?????????? huh??

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I don't think one week is going to be a life or death situation for you, and if you finish with the test you should be fine. What kind of gains have you put on this cycle?

i just finished my week 6 shot and im up 20 lbs so far and about an 3/4 to and 1" on all muscle groups...i dunno if thats good or not...but i cant complain

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I cant really see the week extra of each making a huge difference. My cycles knid of taper off towards the very end anyways. BUt if you are already planning another cycle and have the money to order, do it. I seem to be short on money whenever the time comes and I need it.

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    6 p's?????????? huh??
    The "6 P's:"

Proper
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss-Poor
    Performance

MrM

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmanners
    The "6 P's:"

Proper
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss-Poor
    Performance

MrM
    thats pretty good mr m

stop at week 12 like you said...unless you have the $$$ then go ahead and order your next one...think of it this way...your source may not be around in 6 months???

lol MrM...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

$500 min I buy 2 cycles for that ouch, but that is the best plan though

i was misspoken its only 250 for minimum order. i may just buy 10 vials of test e and some eq and call it a day.

what sux is that i have to pay 70 bucks for one vial of eq when i only need 2 shots....i dunno if the muscle mass from 1 week is really worth 70 bucks.

Thread Information