Blog Comments

• |
    i measured myself and according to the MCO (Marine Corps Order) i'm 18% BF and i can only be 19%
    the MCO page 26. i fall into collumn 69, row 19...
    LINK REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS
    not in trouble now, but if i the command decides it they can give me 30 days notice, or straight up ruin my career. i got almost 10 years in. i want to retire. i didn't realize that i was so close to my max. last time i checked a few months ago the MCO placed my ass at 14% BF... i gotta get leaner to bulk again. gotta start being careful about what i eat.

i was just about to blog that i feel lethargic, but i'm going to the gym anyways to do upper back and shoulders. that profile pic, is me at 18%BF by the way. i don't think that's accurate, but that doesn't really matter...
    Updated 01-15-2018 at 09:49 AM by Too-$mall
    • |
    bro why do you want to diet anyways . ?? I thought you were "too small" as it is and wanted to get big and run a bulker test, deca , dbol stack? dieting is just taking you a step backwards and wasting time in your pursuit to get big.
    in order to sculpt a cut physique you have to have enough clay/mass to begin the sculpture with
    • |
    OK me.

so. it's been determined that i cannot diet without counting. this is true. i need calipers first and foremost.
    going to determine lean body mass and fat percentage using 7 point method. Then from there i'm going to get calorie cost on an off day with 8 hrs sedentary work. then get calorie cost on a workout day with 8 hrs sedentary work. at that point i'm going to determine what type of diet i want to be on and use the appropriate macro dispersion based on a 700 cal deficit. here is what I'm thinking are my options.

Balanced
    Traditional Keto
    Carb Cycling

I'm leaning toward carb cycling, but i don't know jack about it. seems like a somewhat balanced diet with carb dips and highs, or is it keto with carb ups?

I'm going to have to ask these questions.

holy shit, i got it in last night! i gotta diet if i want to keep trying to put on mass. job says i'm too fat. gotta do this. I HAVE TO.
    • |
    my journey alone.

shoot. this diet i'm on is totally fucked i think. my protein is super high like 200g per day and my fat is around 40g/day, while my carbs are also around 40g/day. i feel like sheet, but on another forum that doesn't have any rules i trolled the shet out of these kids. that also pissed me. it was good. they started messing with me and i was like alright bitches here comes the pain train. endless. tired them out. there whole game was simple at first until i started being an asshole. excellent at that. i'm pretty sure i turned the tables got into their heads and ruined their night. god i hope so. i hope they cant sleep tonight. i'm going to sleep like a baby.

got me amped. i was able to rage in the gym. it was sweet. getting stronger and maintaining, but with this diet i should expect to get weaker. i think the diet is fuk'd up. i'm going to have some fiber and call it a night. totally not angry now. more like excited. maybe i better cool it with getting myself amped. cortisol kills right?

i need to meal prep and get some low carb fiber if i'm going to do what i set out to do.

MUCH respect, love this place and love gear!
    Updated 01-10-2018 at 10:15 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    got it in today. chest and wow. eating up to 200g of protein a day is really paying off i think. i made progress! shoulder felt like there was a bit of tension on it, but it wasn't pinching like it was on that one exercise i was doin' shoulder feels alright. still gotta be careful... so i'm gonna do legs and squats tomorrow.

so I've uped from 4 reps of 205lb to 6 of 205lb on the bench. my goal is 12 reps of 225lb by the end of this year. I'm telling you though, (if anybody is listening) I'm worried about my shoulder. I'm worried that B is going to pop one day and my sht is going to just bust. phew. need them peps and i need a doc to take a look at it to see how i'm doing.
    Updated 01-08-2018 at 07:07 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    started da keto! gonna do it about just like i said i was. then gonna get some peptides! then gonna have Bloods done. then gonna take that awesome cycle!
    • |
    put work in today. shoulders lats, n traps. cardio. going on keto for 5 weeks. keeping fats around 40g per day and ensuring i get my essential fatty acids. i already don't eat that many carbs cause they make me fat quick. should drop into keto pretty quick. still keeping protien around 200g per day. i should drop some weight pretty quick. thinking about testing my shoulder under the bench.
    • |
    • |
    thinking about dropping into keto for about 5 weeks. gonna do it right this time.
    Updated 01-06-2018 at 01:26 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    taking the night off to relax and get a good sleep in. feeling super good about today. I'm a little bored at the moment. maybe I'll go to bed. shoulders better, but still got that funky feeling when i do pushups. really any pressing movements. pulling there is no issue. probably going to try shoulders tomorrow. that doesn't really bother me when i do it.
    • |
    well it's a fact that over the years i've ignored back and legs. I don't do that anymore and i know that's the right way. gotta continue to focus on back and legs and not let this shoulder thing destroy me AGAIN!
    • |
    i feel like i've been slowed down by my shoulder and my unit is discouraging me from lifting. i feel like they want me to wither. i feel like the world is against me. time for some rage metal and holy shnicke a fricken shot already!
    • |
    skipped the cardio and tanning. just did biceps, forearms, and abs. felt great. cant get a read on my strength for biceps though. strongest I've ever been has been 115lb preacher curls 3 sets of 8. planet fitness membership is cheap. there is a gym down the street for serious BB, but it's 50 a month, or 10 for a walk in. i don't got that kind of scratch. plus their hours aren't the best. maybe if i get a little bigger. still feeling like i can keep working around the shoulder, but the chest lag is messing with my head. i have decently wide shoulders for my height and my chest just isn't complimenting them. I ate hardly any carbs today at all. eating a big bowl of quinoa now and some more protein. gonna down some fish oil as well. gonna focus on eating then going to bed. may the gods favor me.
    • |
    shoulders not right. ... feeling depressed and getting that lost feeling. cant hit it hard. not sure why. work and this shoulder feel like a huge weight. going to try to keep scheduling things around the shoulder until i can get peptides. i need a shot of test. i believe im 2 days overdue.
    • |
    Gonna do biceps today. More forearms too. Abs and cardio sprints. Shoulders feeling less stressed.

Little longer and i can get my BW and peptides.
    • |
    feeling like shit. ate pretty good today though. going to the gym. ...

knocked that out. felt great. but i had a broccoli shake last night. too much fiber. my guts are all messed up. i need more fiber in my life. that's why I'm in pain i think. not enough fiber.

did upper back, forearms, calves, lats sprints.. ugh my stomach...

ate another fiber green bean shake.
    Updated 01-03-2018 at 09:59 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    good stuff here. gotta remember it and use it.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ycle-plan.html
    • |
    woke up with a sore throat and my shoulder is acting weird. been a few weeks since i dropped down to 250mg week vice 500. think i'm going to half my exemestane dose to 12.5 mg / day.

resting today. and going to sleep early tonight in order to get rid of this sore throat.

gargled with some salt water, drank some acidic fruit juice. going to do some upper back tomorrow / keep it pulling / then some calves and cardio. going to do something with my forearms today.
    • |
    ok,

today i did what i said i was going to do. chest Tris sprints

not feeling so lost like i was the last couple of days. things are feeling more comfortable and routine like. that worries me a little. so does this achy shoulder of mine. i need that BPC 157 (and all those other peptides) sooner rather than later. i think I'll do that. lifts are getting stronger.

worried i get sucked into boorishness and stall out. cardio and not looking like i'm very fat makes me happy, but i do want to get bigger. this weight management thing though. it's not killing me per say, but I've got to lean out if i'm going to put on more lean mass. gotta walk that line!

trying to think what to do tomorrow...
    • |
    19% BODY FAT
    Updated 12-31-2017 at 08:34 PM by Too-$mall
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast