killer moody is offline New Member

Is this an HGH problem?

I recently have been taking 2 ius of hgh for my first cycle of hgh everday,and after around three weeks now I now wake up with tingiling numb hands and fingers. What the hell is going on bros. Should I discontinue this cycle,I really dont want to my skin is starting to look really good. Please help. Thanks guys

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    thats a side effect from hgh. If it doesnt clear up in another coup[le weeks go down to 1 i.u a day till you feel better, then back up to 2

lowstace is offline Banned
    how has your skin been looking better man.. I had tiongle when i took high levels of b-6..b-12, b-5.. it was weird have you been using the key board alot lattely ..it hasppen to me then also man

Definitely the HGH, ive never heard of anyone getting sides off of 2iu's though.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by killer moody
    I recently have been taking 2 ius of hgh for my first cycle of hgh everday,
    Since this is your first cycle of hGH can you tell us what kind you are using? My reason for asking is b/c I have never seen anyone get sides off 2iu but obviously it is possible.

I knew someone that was getting horrible sides of GH. I asked him to run everything by me and do it in front of me. When he did I saw that he was reconstituting 1mL of BW with an 18iu Vial and thought he was doing 4iu and was actually doing double. BANG problem solved.........

Maybe this is the same in your case of maybe you really need to drop back. I'll wait for a response..........

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Make sure you got things right like Hova said, then try going 5/2 instead of ed.It took 4iu's for me to numb up.

Thread Information