1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Meds that change insulin requirements?

I read that Dexedrine can affect the insulin requirements of diabetic users, unfortunetly it didn't say weather that meant it increased or lowered them and by how much...

Does anyone here that uses insulin also use Dexedrine regularly as percribed? I'd like to know what to expect before I begin using slin

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never used it, but I am under the impression that there are 2 types. One is fast acting that reaches its peek at about 2hrs after administration, and the other is long acting that reaches its peak at 8 - 10hrs post administration.

I haven't really looked into this too far, so I canot comment on how effective it would be when used with insulin .

-Gear

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I have never used it, but I am under the impression that there are 2 types. One is fast acting that reaches its peek at about 2hrs after administration, and the other is long acting that reaches its peak at 8 - 10hrs post administration.

I haven't really looked into this too far, so I canot comment on how effective it would be when used with insulin .

-Gear
    Mine is the extended release kind, I take it 2x /day, morning and late afternoon, lasts about 8 hours as you said.

Its the only medication I've ever seen a warning for people with diabetes concerning their insulin use hoepfully someone who has experiance can tell me before I start this week.

Thread Information