PaulieM. is offline Banned

Kexing growth/ 191 or 192

i just ordered 100i.u. jintropin. i only ordered 1 kit to try out a new source. i'm 19 and i weigh about 250. i'm only gonna run 2 i.u. a day. everyone says i need about 4 but i'm payin' a lot for the jintropin. i e-mailed kexing and the reply said it was like 280 for 120 i.u.! much cheaper than what i payed. my question is has anybody used the kexing? i heard it's different. something about 191aa for jintropin and 192aa for kexing. can i get some good results from 4-6 i.u. of kexing?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your dose depends on what you want to achive. Generally speaking, people tend to loose fat from lower doses such as 2 - 3IU p/day, and gain weight from higher doses such as 4IU+. Either way, my opinion is that you are still too young to use drugs as such. Kexing is 192aa and Jintropin in 191aa.

All the best and welcome to AR.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 10-30-2005 at 04:03 PM.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    anyone can explain the difference btw 191aa and 192aa?

Thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    anyone can explain the difference btw 191aa and 192aa?

Thanks
    191aa is the amino acid cequence for HGH, that is used in the USA. 192aa has the problem of building anti-bodys, which would render the HGH worthless, in your body.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i'm 19
    I would highly recommend you stay away from HGH, it could cause more problem, then positives

JohnnyB

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    191aa is the amino acid cequence for HGH, that is used in the USA. 192aa has the problem of building anti-bodys, which would render the HGH worthless, in your body.

JohnnyB

Thanks for your reply.

So, is kexing pretty much worthless?

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    I would highly recommend you stay away from HGH, it could cause more problem, then positives

JohnnyB
    Im surprised no1 else caught this. 19 is too young. Most recommend to be atleast 25, but older is preffered.

JohnnyB

Thats funny, my buddy runs Kexing and he's as big as a house.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Thats funny, my buddy runs Kexing and he's as big as a house.
    What's funny about that? If you read what I said closely, I never said kexing is useless, what I said is if your body build up anti-body's, it would render it useless, the 192aa sequence.

But I still want to know what's funny about your friend using kexing and being as big as a house?

JohnnyB

What's funny about that? If you read what I said closely, I never said kexing is useless, what I said is if your body build up anti-body's, it would render it useless, the 192aa sequence.

But I still want to know what's funny about your friend using kexing and being as big as a house?

JohnnyB

I misunderstood what you wrote, I took it as your body would most definitely build up antibodies that would make it useless. I actually know people who prefer a 192aa sequence over a 191. So would antibodies be built up as easily if the product where to be prescription and administered under lower dosages, or is it more less bodybuilder dosages such as 4iu and up that would be easier to become immune to?

Thread Information