The_Canibal is offline Member

Insulin for pct???

after a cycle of test and equipose ..during the pct i thought it would be a good ideea to incorporate some insulin after the workout no more than 5 IU to help me keep the gains

is it a good ideea????

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Yes, it's a very good idea.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i also consider it a good idea..im running slin for the first time w my current cycle, and it will def be in PCT

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its a good idea because it doesnt interfere with your recovery although I just had to ask why you didnt just use it also while you were on, with the gear it would've given an excellent boost to your gains.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Great idea, very benefical PWO.

-Gear

i will not use it during the cycle..because i will have 500 mg test and 400 mg eq..so that should be more than enough to build muscle...i would use at the end of the cycle to keep the gains...

i'm now using before the cycle ..and i'm not gonna be on it for too long ..just 4 times a week ..four weeks..and than i'll be off for 10 weeks ..and after that again...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    No problem using it throughout the cycle either. The stuff isnt exactly a ton of money so I prefer to use it 4/4 for long periods of time.

I prefer to use Slin throughout the cycle and LR3 for PCT. Slin will also work very well...

don't want to abuse it cause ...it can build an insulin resistance...and i'll have to increase the dosage ...and also f*** my pancreas....don't have acces to L3...and about IGF and HGH ...the stuff thats available on the internet i sincerly think its a scam ...cause it has to be refrigerated ...

how do you cycle it???4 weeks on 4 weeks off???

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    don't want to abuse it
    Don't confuse 'use' with 'abuse'

...it can build an insulin resistance...and i'll have to increase the dosage ...and also f*** my pancreas....
    Says who?

Providing your pancreatic cells are normal.. you train hard and incorporate cardio (both of which maintain and increase insulin sensitivity).. and researve your use to decent durations (tho this too is debateable).. and only use post-prandially, i don't see any of the above potential problems you alluded to being likely.

how do you cycle it???4 weeks on 4 weeks off???
    That's what'd considered 'standard'.

As to your original question... Yea i see the addition of slin to pct to be a smart move. It's an essential in my PCTs.

Outside of the increased recovery (in response to training), the exogenous application of slin has some nifty benefits which assist in the re-establishment of endogenous testosterone production imo.

Narkissos

if you're pancreatic cells are normal...you shut them down using exogenous insulin ...if that period is too long ...there is the risk of becoming a diabetic

and about the insulin resistance...i'm sure that the use of high dosages for long periods of time ....can determine insulin resistance....i'll do some research and post again

Thread Information