Lbroker1 is offline New Member

IGF1 compared to HGH

I have never taken IGF1 LR3 and am considering a doing a 12 wk cycle along with the rest of my gear. I have done HGH in the past with great results. If one of the vets that has experience with both could put their opinion in it would be greatly appreciated. I was considering doing 50mcg a day of the IGF1. In the past with the HGH i would run 4-5 IUs a day. I am 6'5 weigh right at 245 and very lean.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    IGF needs to be limited to about 5 weeks. No more. As for which one is better, that would depend on your goals. But most are going to tell you, unless you're cutting or in PCT, IGF isn't worth it. Save your money. I'd have to agree.

1buffsob

Lbroker1 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input. I think I will stick with the HGH this time.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Igf give much faster results where as HGH takes longer to kick, as already stated it depends on your goals. I have ran both (HGH up to 20iu ED can’t remember my exact IGF max dose). I like both compounds but I really depends on what your goals are.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    I have ran both (HGH up to 20iu ED
    Dam dude 20iu ED?? How were the gains/sides to that?

Lbroker, I run LR3 in both cutters and bulkers it contributes in it's own way to each goal. I agree with Buff where it should be limited to 5 weeks tops, I prefer 4/4.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Dam dude 20iu ED?? How were the gains/sides to that?

Lbroker, I run LR3 in both cutters and bulkers it contributes in it's own way to each goal. I agree with Buff where it should be limited to 5 weeks tops, I prefer 4/4.

Same here.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information