BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Starting cycle before I get my GH

Hey guys gettin ready to start a cycle and would like to start on monday, just wondering if it would be ok to start my cycle and the gh about a week later. I know normally you start your GH about 8 weeks prior to your cycle, but my cycle should be in the 16 to 24 week range, so I figured I'd get great results from the gh and be on it during pct, if im gonna run it for 6 months or longer. Let me know what you think.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Ive always heard that you should be at least three months in w/ GH before cycle to get best results, however, you can start the GH anytime you want. Should help with pct, Id think.

bump

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    Hey guys gettin ready to start a cycle and would like to start on monday, just wondering if it would be ok to start my cycle and the gh about a week later. I know normally you start your GH about 8 weeks prior to your cycle, but my cycle should be in the 16 to 24 week range, so I figured I'd get great results from the gh and be on it during pct, if im gonna run it for 6 months or longer. Let me know what you think.
    I started my AAS cycle a little over a week before the GH. I think the only reason you'd want to start the GH 3 months before is because the GH takes a while to really get going and you will have a more difficult time picking out the effects of the GH if it is just kicking in while on the AAS cycle. I can notice the GH though. So far I am sleeping like a champ and having some crazy dreams everynight, all night long. Dreaming about sex a whole lot too. But beyond that, it's all AAS. So I will have to wait a while after my AAS cycle to really feel what teh GH is doing for me. That's my theory though.

Thread Information