BigVette22 is offline New Member

Hgh Help Please!

Has Anyone Seen This Type Or Are Using It And Know If its The Real Deal Or a Fake? Started to Take it Last Thursday 2Iu's 5/2 And Yesturday I started to Have Numbness In My Arms and Like Tingling Needle Feelings in my Hands also when i woke up this morning also.....Any Help would be Great! LAbel Look So Cheap and Stuff Says Made In China!

Thanks
    BigVette!
    Last edited by BigVette22; 05-11-2008 at 05:43 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it looks like generic blue tops relabled and if so then yes it is good to go bro.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    It looks generic blues, legit imo

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Relabeled blues.

-Gear

Thanks Guys For the Info...What about those side affects are those Normal?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yep very normal. didnt start happening with me until 5 weeks in though

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    yep very normal. didnt start happening with me until 5 weeks in though
    so why would i feel it so quick and on 2iu a day for 5 days? First Week?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    it will affect everyone differently, age as well may be a factor. I have just turned 23, and depending on your age my natural GH production may be higher than yours, meaning that it may take a higher dosage and a longer duration of injectable GH to take effect (both positive and negative) on my body.

This is my theory, anyway. But regardless of age, everyone has a different tolerance to GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    it will affect everyone differently, age as well may be a factor. I have just turned 23, and depending on your age my natural GH production may be higher than yours, meaning that it may take a higher dosage and a longer duration of injectable GH to take effect (both positive and negative) on my body.

This is my theory, anyway. But regardless of age, everyone has a different tolerance to GH.
    True..Im 37 So maybe thats why...Thanks for the Help!

And what Does Relabeled generic blues mean?

PT
    the generic blue tops come in a clear bottle and someone bought them in large quanity and threw there own label on them

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    the generic blue tops come in a clear bottle and someone bought them in large quanity and threw there own label on them
    and thats normal to do something like that..labels look cheesy..lol i just want to make sure there real, i want to buy another kit to have for next cycle...
    Last edited by BigVette22; 05-07-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Bingo........... Also, to say that you are feeling anykind of results, sides after only 1 week at 2iu a day is not possible. Everyone responds differantly I know.But everyone I know, and I know alot of people, including myself, that does gh, doesnt feel the benefits or sides from gh until at least 3 to 4 weeks into their cycle. Psychological my friend.. Unless you have a greater strength, say 21iu a vial instead of 10iu a vial, and your doing alot more than what you think.........???????

the generic blue tops come in a clear bottle and

someone bought them in large quanity and threw there own label on them

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1 View Post
    Bingo........... Also, to say that you are feeling anykind of results, sides after only 1 week at 2iu a day is not possible. Everyone responds differantly I know.But everyone I know, and I know alot of people, including myself, that does gh, doesnt feel the benefits or sides from gh until at least 3 to 4 weeks into their cycle. Psychological my friend.. Unless you have a greater strength, say 21iu a vial instead of 10iu a vial, and your doing alot more than what you think.........???????
    Well The Bottle Says 10IU?i mixed with 1cc of BW and when i did my last shot there was like 25 units instead of 20.. So you think its a Fake? Im New to this stuff and first time doing any kind of injections..

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    that shouldnt be, are you sure you mixed the 1 cc.....there should only be 10iu's....not 20 and definetly not 25.....that wouldnt determine its authenticity but theres something wrong and no offense but i think it was the way it was mixed....and how do you know there is 20iu's, have you got 20 iu's worth of shots or are you guessing?

gear should know!!!!!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    My generic blue caps usually have a wafer at the bottom. It looks like someone either shook the hell out of your bottles or a powder was put in. I thought this stuff was volitile and it just seems like yours was roughed up a bit.
    Anyone else have obliterated wafers like his in the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    that shouldnt be, are you sure you mixed the 1 cc.....there should only be 10iu's....not 20 and definetly not 25.....that wouldnt determine its authenticity but theres something wrong and no offense but i think it was the way it was mixed....and how do you know there is 20iu's, have you got 20 iu's worth of shots or are you guessing?

gear should know!!!!!!
    what i meant was that the last shot i took instead of it beening 20 (units) which would be 2iu's right.?(Not 20 iu's) i had 25 (units).. 2 1/2 iu's i guess...maybe i put alittle more then 1 cc...

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    My generic blue caps usually have a wafer at the bottom. It looks like someone either shook the hell out of your bottles or a powder was put in. I thought this stuff was volitile and it just seems like yours was roughed up a bit.
    Anyone else have obliterated wafers like his in the pictures?
    I heard if its from China its powder form...i think U.S. would be tabs (Wafers)...Maybe Gear knows..

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    You got your stuff from Florida??????????? HHMMMMMMM!!!!!! GH does not look like a loose powder as shown in your pic. It is a freeze dried lyphosized powder that stays attatched to the bottom of the vial. Dont know what to tell you bro..............

Quote Originally Posted by BigVette22 View Post
    I heard if its from China its powder form...i think U.S. would be tabs (Wafers)...Maybe Gear knows..

Can Some one verify on what he is saying is this true?

ttt?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1 View Post
    You got your stuff from Florida??????????? HHMMMMMMM!!!!!! GH does not look like a loose powder as shown in your pic. It is a freeze dried lyphosized powder that stays attatched to the bottom of the vial. Dont know what to tell you bro..............
    This ia what i have found

JINTROPIN

Jintropin, made by Ge***** is the comparitively new Growth Hormone and the most potent of all by far. The Jintropin kit consists of 10 bottles, each being 10iu - making a total of 100iu. The bottles have a powder instead of a distinct disk. The quality is similar to Humatrope which is an extremely expensive American Growth Hormone, prescribed by physicians and can cost 4 times as that of Jintropin.

PT
    american hgh is way more potent then jinos but 5 times the price. my jinos are usually a loose powder

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    american hgh is way more potent then jinos but 5 times the price. my jinos are usually a loose powder
    This is interesting because I have used the same stuff for about a year now and never saw a powder, but rather always a wafer.

New Bottle

How about this one guys? Same Powder form..But in Yellow Caps picture attached!
    Last edited by BigVette22; 05-11-2008 at 05:42 PM.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    And what Does Relabeled generic blues mean?
    Relabeled means someone bought plain blue tops. printed out some labels, sold them for 2x the price haha
    How about this one guys? Same Powder form..But in Yellow Caps picture attached!
    Geno's are good

Thread Information