Thread: hgh

hgh

Hgh can cause aggression right?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I don;t think so, go check hgh sides. Didn;t for me when I used it...burned some nice fat around the handles though.

When I looked at the hgh guide on here it said aggression.. but whenever I look on the web it never says that.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    the guide would know imo, I had just read about it on the net honestly when I tried it. I ran 2iu/day 5 on 2 off for about 3 months. People say it isn;t enough for gains and maybe it isn't, but I did harden up a bit and that was what I was going for...I want to be on hgh for life, it made me feel great and it should be legal.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first of all this is the wrong forum, we have an hgh forum, not being a dick just tell you that it's probably going to get moved there, why did you want to know, if you're worried about "roid rage " there is no such thing

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Never heard of it causing agression. HGH is more likely to make you lethargic.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no hgh will not cause aggression

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not think HGH causes aggression. It makes me feel somewhat tired in the afternoon sometimes; making me feel as though I need a nap. Sometimes I lay down for about ten minutes and just before falling asleep I am awake again. Weird. But that is the only side that I do not really like from it.
    It puts your mind in a more tranquil state. I feel as though I truly have a better sense of well being. It sounds goofy and I think I read that statement somewhere before. But now when thinking about it, I can not think of a better way to describe it. Therefore, I do not think it causes aggression. With test, I feel powerful, stronger and more capable, but at times feel more aggressive. There is definitely no comparison between the two and HGH will never make you feel like you will from AAS.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    no Aggression from ME

Thread Information