Deio is offline Junior Member

GHRP-6 1st timer

So I've got this GHRP-6 and I just want to make sure that I do everything right.
    I am soon 21 years old, 5'8 ft and weigh 170lbs.

What is the recommended dosage? Like what dosage is optimal but still safe to use?

Is it necessary to split the injection or will it be sufficient to take it only after workout?

Is the best injection site sub-q in the stomach?

I appreciate all serious replies
    PS: Please do NOT tell me to do a search.
    Last edited by Deio; 09-02-2008 at 12:44 AM.

Uhm, anyone? I want to start some time this millenium.

physicslifter is offline Junior Member
    My understanding is it elicits a response for about two hours post injection. If I were only using it alone (not with any CJC), I'd probably go with 300 mcg PWO and then 300 mcg immediately before bed.

There are others with a lot more experience with this than me, I've only been using it for a few weeks with CJC-1295, so you might wait for more responses...or track down Datbtrue's guide on some other forums....they seem to have been deleted from this forum...

jg42058p is offline Member
    At that weight and age you have a lot of natural growing to do. Try doing that before using any form of gh. Ive heard that GHRP6 is not as affective for younger people as it is for older people. You might wanna save that money and spend it on protein. You don't know the long term side affects, whatever there could be, of this newly discovered substance. GH and its various forms are used properly when they allow a body builder to grow beyond their potential that steroids have gotten them to... and they use the steroids after they've grown to their natural max. At 170lbs, you definitely have a lot of growing to do. I weigh 265lbs@10%bf, & 6ft - and I still have natural growth I can do without steroids.
    Last edited by jg42058p; 08-29-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by physicslifter View Post
    My understanding is it elicits a response for about two hours post injection. If I were only using it alone (not with any CJC), I'd probably go with 300 mcg PWO and then 300 mcg immediately before bed.
    Immediately before bed? Doesn't GHRP-6 make you crazy hungry after injection? At least if you inject it IM?
    And also your own growth hormone pruduction boosts at night. So I guess that is not the best time to inject my GHRP-6?

Gear? Could you help me with this?

*bump*

Anybody?? Damn..

physicslifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deio View Post
    Anybody?? Damn..
    Dude, I answered your question above, PWO and before bed. Yes, your largest GH pulse is at night, the thinking is that GHRP before bed will amplify that pulse....make it larger and more effective. The intense hunger only lasts for about a week or two....take a prebedtime protein shake to curb the hunger.

I'm three or four weeks or so into a cjc/ghrp cycle right now and while it's too early to tell definitively, I'm seeing some veins more clearly, so I am pretty sure I'm dropping a little body fat.

How much mcg GHRP-6 is there in a kit? And how much natriumclorid should I ad??

I appreciate serious repies.

Thread Information