XLCanadian is offline Associate Member

First time HGH user

Hey guys.

Been talking to my source about adding HGH to a cycle. My research has seemed to dictate you get better results with HGH when stacking it with Test. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My stats are:

Male
    27 years old
    6'2"
    197lbs
    10% bf

My main reason for adding the HGH for my cycle has been for accelerate and more permanent fat loss as well as some extra mucle. My source has advised me that 4iu's ED will do the trick.

Here is my proposed cycle:

Weeks 1 - 4: 40mgs D-bol ED / 400mgs Test C per week / 4iu's HGH ED

Weeks 5-16: 400mgs Test C per week / 4 iu's HGH ED

The HGH would be dosed 2iu's in the AM and 2iu'd in the PM prior to workout.

Now after reading some threads on this forum it would seem 20 + weeks is the way to go with HGH. However, sources insist it will be useless unless I run Test concurrently.

I am already kind of weary of running Test C for more than 12 weeks, as I do not want my PCT to be too long so I can run some Prop leading up to summer.

Am I okay to stop the Test C and run the HGH alone say after 12 - 14 weeks with the test?

Diet is not a concern as I have done both natural and AAS assisted lean downs before with very positive results.

Also, is insulin necessary with the HGH at my size and dose, or will I be okay as long as I have enough carbs in my diet?

I know its alot of questions, but I want to do this proper and not waste my cash flow.

Thanks

XL

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dont listen to your source, just run a normal cycle and continue the hgh afterwards. slin is not needed but it will definatly help if used
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    dont listen to your source, just run a normal cycle and continue the hgh afterwards. slin is not needed but it will definatly help if used
    Why not needed but would help? I did some research and found that you can really mess yourself up using insulin ....

I would think that as long as I have enough carbs I would be okay.

So do not listen to my source....

In that case my cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1 - 4: D-bol 40mgs/day, Cyp 400mgs/week, HGH 4iu's/day

Weeks 5-12: Cyp 400 mgs/week, HGH 4iu's / day

Weeks 13-20+: HGH 4 iu's / day

Weeks 15-17: Cycle PCT - HCG EOD and Nolva ED

Weeks 18-20: Cycle PCT - Nolva ED

Is there a PCT for HGH? Would I taper it off or just stop dead after I'm done.... makes sense to me that there would be something like a taper down or a PCT for something so powerful.

Also, is 4iu's enough or too much for someone my age and with such inexperience with HGH?

Lots of questions I know guys, but my research hasn't turned up these specifics. This is the kind of stuff experts and doctors need to answer.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    No PCT needed for GH. At 27, 4iu's will be good for fat loss but your gains will come from the AAS. Plan on running the GH a minimum of 6 months. The longer the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    No PCT needed for GH. At 27, 4iu's will be good for fat loss but your gains will come from the AAS. Plan on running the GH a minimum of 6 months. The longer the better.

What kind of fat loss can be expected? Is it true I can eat anything? Or is strict diet required. I know for maximum results, but on AAS I can eat just about anything and get down to about 8-9% bf.

Quote Originally Posted by XLCanadian View Post
    What kind of fat loss can be expected? Is it true I can eat anything? Or is strict diet required. I know for maximum results, but on AAS I can eat just about anything and get down to about 8-9% bf.
    For fat loss diet is still the key. If you eat bad you are wasting your money on GH. At 27 your metoblism is probably still going strong. In a very few short years that will end.

Say it ain't so! So I'd better get as ripped and as close to 4% bf as I can before that happens!

So my 12-14 week cycle of AAS including HGH, then another 3 months of GH, and then my Prop leading into summer should get me there.

And if not, somethings gone wrong...

Question becomes, if I end up at 210lbs, 4-5% bf. How hard is it to maintain that bf% and mass when I come off the HGH?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4-5% is very low and almsot impossible to maintain period.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    4-5% is very low and almsot impossible to maintain period.

So I should be content when the highest I get to in the winter is 12%

Thanks guys.

At least now I won't be wasting money on Test for an extra 3-4 months while running therest of the HGH.

I was at 14% BF when I started my GH run almost 5 months ago. I am now right at 10%. Diet is still the key. My goal is 8% or less. That won't happen without a clean diet and cardio. I am not currently taking anything other than GH. I have lost an inch in my waist and gained 6 lbs. My lifting is still very limited due to a torn bicep/surgery. Once I can hit the weights hard I think the GH gains will be good.

Thread Information