Thread: scitropin

sox
    sox is offline New Member

scitropin

hi, guys can anyone offer any good advice on where to start with scitropin as im a virgin in this field where should i aim first weight loss , mass gains ,and minimum losses...?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Search function.

-Gear

sox

scitropin

hi,guys
    dont mean to sound like a complete dropkick but can you please explain the search function quote for me please gear...this hgh bizzo like a crash course in bio- medicines is there an easy way of picking a starting point..and also the bottles that ive got read pre mixed does that mean that no insulin is needed ?

petethemanc is offline Banned
    No one on here is gonna flame you friend, but you may need to do some more research, when HGH comes pre mixed (and i don't know many sources that do that so would be wary) it means with sterile water NOT insulin . Insulin is for experienced users and not to be messed with if you do not know what you are doing. First thing to do would be post your stats, eg weight height previous cycles goals and diet.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    The "search" means to start by reading the stickies at the top of the forum. From there read and seach this forum top to bottom. Tht right there will answer most questions.

Your GH is premixed? How long have you had it? If it's older than a few days there is a good chance it is no longer any good. Do not mix insulin with your GH. Blindly dabbling with insulin is a great way to seriously screw yourself up and even die.

Do some homework before you start injecting things into your body.

sox

scitropin

thanx for the info that was provided and keep it coming no shortage of ears here...i think i wanna strip down alot of the body fat i have accumulated over the past 12months when my last cycle of decca and suss were rudely interrupted by a pretty crushing sporting injury and then compounded by another two or three injuries to the same spot on seperate occassions. now im 1.75meters tall, weigh in at around 90kg .

sox

scitropin

hi,guys
    just wanna know if any one can rate scitropin a for me ... for instance is it any good does the shit work , any sydney boys or girls out there eager to hear from you if you know any thing about the stuff thats getting around syd these days thanx ...

sox

iu's

hi can anybody break down the iu's for me if using the slin pins how many ml would i consider say 4iu's to be any other additional info would be greatly appreciated as i would love to gain info before i actually start my cycle as these things are costing me a effn fortune ...

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sox View Post
    hi,guys
    just wanna know if any one can rate scitropin a for me ... for instance is it any good does the shit work , any sydney boys or girls out there eager to hear from you if you know any thing about the stuff thats getting around syd these days thanx ...
    Tried it and I bet I know where you got it. I thought it was crap. You can get better stuff at Syd pharmacies these days so long as you have a script.

sox

hgh and bad temper

hi guys thanx for all useful info how would my temper vary while on the gh for instance is it simillar to being on the gear hot tempered or is that something that varies from person to person and where could i obtain a good reccommended diet or template of one while using and 1 last thing how long should i wait before trying to incorporate juice to the mix...

Thread Information