fleckaveli is offline Junior Member

first Growth cycle....advice please

Hey Guys. I am very shortly going to start an HGH cycle being a first timer with the Growth would really appreciate some advice on a proper cycle for me.

Im 24
    6'1
    205 lbs @ 10 %

This will be my 3rd cycle. I would like to throw in test prop and masteron .

My goals are to get to 215-220 @ about a 7 %. Is this realistic and how should I combine the AAS in my cycle? right away? start growth first?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    From general gh discussions and info and my own trial on gh + cycle (tren + test + eq).

GH is not going to do much wonders but gh + insulin will plus your AAS.

but slin is a no no no no no for me, im just too inexperienced with it and even though i have personal friends competing every year, and slin is always their choice of use whether on or of cycles.

Yes they do gain mass, and yes they do get fat, and yes they have had dangerous scenarios where one of them passed out on the street and luckily a friend fed him a can of coke and he woke up. some guy died after hopping on the scale having fainted cos of slin and extreme dehydration (pre-comp).

and at ur age, ur gonna ned 5iu plus to feel anything per day most probably 8iu would be best. which is gonna put some burden on your pocket.

gh gains are slow my friend, it's noticible over time, but not that noticible.

with a strict diet i have lost fat on it at 4iu a day and im 27yr old. im happy with that.

so the question would be to ask yourself have you had success with prop and masteron gaining weight to the margin that you have proposed? if so, then yes it should be achievable for you, though masteron's lean mass is not going to be great, but then again you do have test prop.

i would say 8iu a day but work it up from 5 to see if your body can tolerate the sides such as possible headaches, carpel tunnel, water retention, numb hands and feet.

i most certainly would leave it to the more experienced guys of steroid .com to give you a more indepth answer to your misery. and perhaps do yourself a favour, do a search on gh and see what you find.

9 times out of 10 your question has been answered many times already.

take a look at the link below:
    http://forums.steroid.com/important-threads-everyone-should-read/

this section has many many useful info that may help you out.

good luck on it bro.

Thread Information